Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 20
Expedia.comUS$ 20
FindHotelUS$ 21
TravelocityUS$ 20
Orbitz.comUS$ 20
CheapTicketsUS$ 20
All reviews manager alex tea and coffee jemeluk beach every morning thermos toilet reception fridge wifi pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2019

Well were do I start...firstly we booked our room for 5 weeks wish we could of stayed longer. We had twin room. The room was large . It had kettle and tea and coffee. Unlimited bottle water. Fridge Safe . Beds were comfortable. Fantastic aircon and also ceiling fans. Room looked as it hadn’t be long since painted.
Our rooms were cleaned every day and our beds were changed every day
Really lovely

Bathroom is and open air one it was huge. Plenty of hot water and really good pressure
Toilet worked well. Why I say that is because we have stayed in a few places and they don’t work

Every morning you are bought a tray with tea and coffee plus boiling water in a thermos to your balcony which I thought was lovely . So if your up early and the other person isn’t you can sit on balcony enjoy your cup of coffee with out disturbing the other person.
Great free wifi

The pool was lovely and plenty of chairs around to lay on. Plenty of pool towels also

The gardens were beautiful just feel sorry that while we were there we only seen rain twice and Amed needs so much rain it is very dry. But at hotel they were watering every day to keep gardens green.

The new manager Alex was very nice. He would alway stop and ask if everything was okay and if we ever needed anything it was not a problem for him. He also would ask if we had any new ideas for the hotel. I think he will be a great manager. What we noticed with him he would stop and chat with all the guests. Alex would always be walking around making sure everything was looking good for guests
The owner was a very nice man also and he would stop and talk to us often .

The restaurant was great food that we had was lovely. Great chicken curry and fresh fruit platters were amazing. My husband loved the mixed omelette

Staff were so lovely and nothing was a problem for them. Very helpful and kind.

So thank you to everyone at Oasis for our amazing stay.
We wish all of you a amazing Happy New Year and hope one day we will get to come back.
Judy and Ray from Perth

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank kojonup
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

We had dinner the 2 nights the first time we had dinner there it was excellent, we had there spring rolls , and I had the fish and chips my husband had the lo Audi’s here everything was wonderful . The second night we ate there I ordered the pasta marinara what I got was a carbonara? When asked about this they said that was the marinara ? I thought it was a tomato sauce, even the manger question it, they still charged us for it, it was tasty but not wanted I wanted,

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

I slept in this hotel for about 3 weeks. Good food, very clean, good service, good location, quite and a cool swimming pool. The manager Etianne is a cool guy that can help figuring out trips and good restaurants! The hotel staff is friendly and polite and help you when needed

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2019

This little unassuming hotel is such good value. Great staff, close to everything you'll need. The pool may be small but its adequate for the number of rooms at the property. We would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dizg
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Staying at the Amed Oasis was very relaxing and comfortable. Perfect little spot. Excellent wifi, and since I arrived at 1 am my room was ready and waiting for me, best thing was since they knew I arrived at that hour. No one came knocking on the door in the morning, they let me sleep and make my way to reception when I was awake and refreshed. Definitely will stay again.

Date of stay: January 2019