Lowest prices for your stay
$27
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
$30
Agoda.com
$23
Priceline$30
Hotels.com$27
Travelocity$27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

I slept in this hotel for about 3 weeks. Good food, very clean, good service, good location, quite and a cool swimming pool. The manager Etianne is a cool guy that can help figuring out trips and good restaurants! The hotel staff is friendly and polite and help you when needed

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2019

This little unassuming hotel is such good value. Great staff, close to everything you'll need. The pool may be small but its adequate for the number of rooms at the property. We would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dizg
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Staying at the Amed Oasis was very relaxing and comfortable. Perfect little spot. Excellent wifi, and since I arrived at 1 am my room was ready and waiting for me, best thing was since they knew I arrived at that hour. No one came knocking on the door in the morning, they let me sleep and make my way to reception when I was awake and refreshed. Definitely will stay again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ericdraves68
Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

Located very central so good for beach, shops and restaurants.
The facilities seem to be clean and well maintained but we didn't use anything other than the room and the restaurant area for breakfast. Restaurant has few options but we never ate here, think the menu will broaden when the season picks up?
The garden area is nice and kept well.
Etienne was also quick to answer any questions we had.
Bed was nice and comfortable plus the AC worked well. Shower had lovely hot water but seems to be tanked up because the hot water runs out after a while.
Hot water delivered to you early morning for your coffee.
Safe in room provided.
The interior deco could do with an update as flaky paint, wobbly toilet and the sink drainage were all problems while here (room 12b). The sink drainage pipes that separated were easily put back together but could do with fixing for other guests, forgot to mention this to staff as it was late when it happened then I was out early every morning.
Breakfast minimal choices but when asking for a rice dish for my Asian girlfriend these were not available so had to go to another restaurant for her breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

The place itself is nice and close to the beach by walking distance, the staff is very friendly and willing to help. However, the whole stay and the level of the accommodation are disappointing for what you pay.
I found ants in the room both days, the air conditioning was not working properly (with 30 degrees outside!!) and, when I went to the reception to flag it in the evening before going to bed, I found nobody so the problem couldn’t be addressed. I could only do it the morning after but it was upon check out, so too late.
The pool is way too small and you can’t easily access it if you already find other people there, not enough space. Also, a dog bathing in the pool at night isn’t exactly the most hygienic thing in the world.
Room 14 is very close to the street so it’s noisy from the early morning, try to avoid it.
Also, the wooden rooms are very thin so you can hear everything from the rooms nearby.
Overall disappointing.