Lowest prices for your stay
$28
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$27
Agoda.com
$24
Priceline$31
Hotels.com$28
Travelocity$28
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Staying at the Amed Oasis was very relaxing and comfortable. Perfect little spot. Excellent wifi, and since I arrived at 1 am my room was ready and waiting for me, best thing was since they knew I arrived at that hour. No one came knocking on the door in the morning, they let me sleep and make my way to reception when I was awake and refreshed. Definitely will stay again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ericdraves68
Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

Located very central so good for beach, shops and restaurants.
The facilities seem to be clean and well maintained but we didn't use anything other than the room and the restaurant area for breakfast. Restaurant has few options but we never ate here, think the menu will broaden when the season picks up?
The garden area is nice and kept well.
Etienne was also quick to answer any questions we had.
Bed was nice and comfortable plus the AC worked well. Shower had lovely hot water but seems to be tanked up because the hot water runs out after a while.
Hot water delivered to you early morning for your coffee.
Safe in room provided.
The interior deco could do with an update as flaky paint, wobbly toilet and the sink drainage were all problems while here (room 12b). The sink drainage pipes that separated were easily put back together but could do with fixing for other guests, forgot to mention this to staff as it was late when it happened then I was out early every morning.
Breakfast minimal choices but when asking for a rice dish for my Asian girlfriend these were not available so had to go to another restaurant for her breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

The place itself is nice and close to the beach by walking distance, the staff is very friendly and willing to help. However, the whole stay and the level of the accommodation are disappointing for what you pay.
I found ants in the room both days, the air conditioning was not working properly (with 30 degrees outside!!) and, when I went to the reception to flag it in the evening before going to bed, I found nobody so the problem couldn’t be addressed. I could only do it the morning after but it was upon check out, so too late.
The pool is way too small and you can’t easily access it if you already find other people there, not enough space. Also, a dog bathing in the pool at night isn’t exactly the most hygienic thing in the world.
Room 14 is very close to the street so it’s noisy from the early morning, try to avoid it.
Also, the wooden rooms are very thin so you can hear everything from the rooms nearby.
Overall disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We spent in total 3 nights at the hotel and had a very good time. All in all the hotel was fine and close to the beach. The pool area is pretty small, but still a good place to relax.
The staff is very friendly and the food in the restaurant was very good.
As the rooms were very basic, the price is from our pint of view slightly too high. Furthermore, the traffic from the street is pretty loud when you stay at one of the bungalows close to the entrance.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Spent 4 amazing nights at Oasis, Amed. Even though the place looks a little bit different from my imagination when I see them in photos, it’s still looking good anyway. The swimming pool is smaller than it seems, be ware.
Upsides are:
1. There are tea and coffee delivered to your doorstep every morning.
2. Breakfast is very nice.
3. Wifi is very very good.
4. The staffs are very attentive, helpful, and friendly. They answered to all our requests. They helped arranged our motorbike rental and was kind enough to let us borrow it before we left.
5. They clean your room every morning.
6. There is a safe box in the room.
7. There is a welcome fruit juice the moment you check-in. Very refreshing, we were on a very long flight and car ride so it was a very nice touch.
Downsides:
1. The room rate could’ve been cheaper. I’m
not saying it’s not worth 60$=810,000IDR/per night (that’s how much the room was when i was staying) but for the hotel ambience, the room condition, 30$-40$ would’ve been ideal. Or maybe i was here during a high season or something.
2. Room 6 a/c is not very cold to my liking; but there’s a fan.
3. Water pressure.
4. Toilet sink keeps making noise.
Overall, it was a very pleasant stay. Thank you Oasis Team.

P.S: recommended breakfast: balinese or vegetable omelet, and water melon juice.

Date of stay: August 2018