Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Guide20738233306

NEVER GO HERE

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Sept 2023
This 'paradise' was the worst accommodation I have ever stayed in. When arrived the staff were very rude. There was blood stains on my bed, mosquitoes dead and alive all over the room and bed (even inside the mosquito net). There were piles of dead bugs at the back of the bed, obviously never been swept. There was holes behind the bed where geckos, animals, lizards, centipedes, cockroaches and bugs could easily roam into your room. I have never felt more unsafe in a room ever. I booked on Air b&b and only stayed 1/3 nights and he refused to give me a refund and has blocked contact with me. The accommodation is miles away from Amed where it pretends to be situation. If you hate yourself stay here:)
Date of stay: September 2023
    ₹8,607
1.8 km from Wawa Wewe I Bungalows
Pool
View more hotels in Amed
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2023

Really disappointing...poor comms from owner Made confirming our dates...then the room was dingy with rattling old AC, no ceiling fans, hard old bed with a view of other units, friendly staff but overall its dated and needs upgrading!
Great views but rocky narrow foreshore
and snorkelling visibility was poor with limited range of lifeforms
Food was passable tho another guest had Bali belly after Mie Goreng there
Owner tried for $90Aus but we met other guests paying $60Aus...in a better room. Construction noise behind our room was unavoidable but it was the general lack of maintenance that made us move out. Staff friendly and deserve better but owner is very unmotivated it seems

Room tip: On a sloping site with a central path Ok if you are young and can rough it Owner needs to upgrade AC and get topper pads on old mattress
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend came here for dinner one night, after sampling many of the surrounding restaurants and were so happy with our eating experience at WA WA WE WE that we came back for our last meal! Well worth giving this place a try, with beautiful fish of the day and nasi campur that we absolutely loved. Have a meal here and you’ll thank yourself later.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

The band is one of the best bands I heared jamming. You can ask them anything and they will play it for you. Amazing singer. The arak is killing however refreshing. Good place to hang with friends and fellow divers.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2019

We had a lovely time staying at Wawa Wewe bungalows. The setting was amazing and the pool was fantastic. Lots of local activities, transport was available from the accommodation which made it super easy. Staff were very friendly and the food was great. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

I am completely in love with this place I will go back tomorrow if I could.The staff it's very helpful can say nothing about the meals because we always até outside.Amazing views,snorkelling on the beach it's fantastic and I had the best massage ever. Thank you all

Date of stay: December 2018