Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$ 26
Agoda.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

The band is one of the best bands I heared jamming. You can ask them anything and they will play it for you. Amazing singer. The arak is killing however refreshing. Good place to hang with friends and fellow divers.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2019

We had a lovely time staying at Wawa Wewe bungalows. The setting was amazing and the pool was fantastic. Lots of local activities, transport was available from the accommodation which made it super easy. Staff were very friendly and the food was great. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

I am completely in love with this place I will go back tomorrow if I could.The staff it's very helpful can say nothing about the meals because we always até outside.Amazing views,snorkelling on the beach it's fantastic and I had the best massage ever. Thank you all

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely awful experience. Walked in to am empty restaurant where the women who worked there seemed more interested playing music on there phone sat around, talking amoung each other. Despite this, we was actually welcomed by a male worker so after looking at the menu we decided to eat. I ordered the chicken on skewers, when they came out i noticed the chicken was raw. I showed one of the women who took this skewer who took it away. She later then brought the same piece back after what i can only assume had been thrown back on the cooker. There was no apology. Needless to so i left the chicken and did not investigate further as to whether any of the other skewers were actually cooked. Not only the food was awful but the service was rude. Very dissapointing.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Sophie L
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is my second visit here and I received the same delightful experience as the previous time. The staff are very attentive and even remembered my name :-) They were interested in how I had spent my day and offered lots more information and recommendations. Food has been delicious - being here for 2 weeks has meant I have tried most things and everything has been freshly cooked and well presented.

The owner is very keen on upcycling so the atmosphere here has a rustic charm using lots of reclaimed wood but with modern conveniences. I love the outdoor bathrooms and the infinity pool looks straight out to the sea with spectacular views of sunrise and sunset. It's also worth a visit to WAWAWEWE Beach where there is live music and food and for a change of scenery CLASSIC villas are well worth visiting too - again with lovely pool and easy access to the beach.

Room tip: Rooms 1 & 2 directly face the sea - all other rooms have glimpses of sea but are only a few steps away from the pool
Date of stay: August 2017