Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$20
Agoda.com$20
eDreams$20
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

You must try this Restaurant. Great range of food, both Indonesian and western food served. Ask for young Mango salad ala Niluh or Mackerel ceviche for lunch and if you want a local favorite. Try Fish head soup. Sunrise Breakfast of your choice. Japanese shipwreck for awesome snorkeling. Enjoy as i have. Highly recommended. Please see the pictures for my favorite dishes ala Niluh at Eka Purnama Restaurant. Reasonable and delicious!!❤❤

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2017

We very much enjoyed eating lunch at their excellent restaurant every day with a view overlooking the ocean. It was peaceful and quiet. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. We did not stay in the cottages, but walked by them every day. The ones we passed had a small, private porch and seemed clean and comfortable inside.

Room tip: Request a room that is not on the path to the restaurant.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed for three nights, family room is a great new addition to Eka Purnama. Views are amazing overlooking Japanese Shipwreck snorkelling and diving spot. Food was A++ once again, perfect spot for relaxing and getting away from the bustle of south Bali.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at Eka Purnama bungalows for 4 nights with my parents and we enjoyed every second there. It's a perfect location for those who like more quiet place with not so many tourists around. Bungalow was nice and clean just 2 minutes from the beach (you just have to go down a few stairs and cross the road) and there is a Japanese shipwreck right in front perfect for snorkeling. You can borrow a snorkel from the staff. Sunrises from the terrace were beautiful and there is a gorgeous flower garden all around the place. There is a restaurant too which was very good but a bit expensive. You need a transport to move around best thing is to rent a scooter. Staff was very friendly and helpful and we really felt like the part of the family. It's a place where everybody knows your name. It was a great experience overall and I would definitely go back again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016

My two sisters, daughter and I stayed in the family villa which was lovely. The views are breathtaking and staff very delightful. A peaceful little spot conveniently located by the Japanese ship wreck - a fantastic little snorkeling spot.
I must say our stay here was made more memorable by the locals in the area who were always willing to help and proud to show off their region.
Ilu and her husband George were very accommodating and always very helpful. This is not a place that has a commercial resort-style vibe but rather a laid back family vibe. You won't find the organisation and attention-to-detail as you would in a 5 star hotel, but you will always be met with a smile and the willingness to make your stay enjoyable, which to me is far more important than having clean vase water (as I read in another review). The staff were always playing with my daughter and she felt so comfortable around them, it was like I was amongst family. They even looked after her for a couple of hours while we popped down to watch a reggae group perform. I would never do this in Australia! lol

I will say that I was a little disappointed by the fact that there was no credit card facility to pay our final bill. 6 nights in the family villa plus food and beverage most days for 4 people came to more than the kind of cash we felt comfortable carrying and as my credit card details were required to make the booking, I assumed that I could pay with card. So the mission began where we had to take a taxi to the town and retrieve the cash. Firstly, the ATM would only dispense enough to cover 1/4 of the bill and secondly it didn't work. In the end, we had to advise the owners that we would have to make a bank transfer and left without paying. This left me feeling a little frustrated. It's been almost 2 weeks and I'm still unable to say I have successfully paid the bill as the funds transfer was reversed back to my account due to incorrect details. Long story short, this has cost me an extra $90 AUD in bank fees etc and time. I'm trying not to let it affect my overall feelings towards the place because it really was wonderful, but this place could really do with a credit card facility!!! In the mean time, I advise guests to make sure they are aware that they only take cash.

One last little complaint: I was supposed to be working remotely so was heavily reliant on the internet. The internet is terrible, most times I was unable to connect and didn't get any work done.

Apart from these 2 points, the place was amazing and owners really great!

Date of stay: August 2016