Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$ 63
SAVE US$ 22
TravelocityUS$ 85
FindHotelUS$ 69
Agoda.comUS$ 68
All reviews japanese shipwreck views are stunning fish private terrace relaxing holiday niko village dive ocean bali hill shore boat scooter pebbles turtles massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This was a home away from home. I was greeted and served by Mr. Wayan Suyasa at the front desk. Friendly and accommodating, he took me up to show a couple of villas to choose from. I fell in love with the first one and didn't even bother to look at the other one, and so I stayed at Villa 3.

What a beautiful villa it was. Just standing on the spacious porch, I saw inviting day-beds on one side, and breathtaking panoramic view of the mountain on the right and the ocean on the left. Priceless!

The large four-poster bed inside the bedroom was more than comfortable. Good mattress and overall ambiance. I had a great sleep and was well rested for the next day of diving and swimming.

Before I left, I met Donna the owner, at the swimming pool, and we had lunch together. She's warm, friendly, and recommended a delicious dish for my "keto diet", beef shashlik. It came with flavorful pesto and tzatziki sauce on the side. Delicious!

This resort is a gem. The entire experience of my stay was thoroughly pleasant and I am so looking forward to many more visits.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank arh828
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We stayed 3 weeks at Baliku and we loved every second of it. The view from our beautiful and spacious villa was superb and we even had the chance to dine on our own terrace while the sky turned purple and pink...
The staff was super friendly and they even invited us to be part of there ceremony. We felt so welcome. The snorkeling in front of the hotel was amazing!!! And last but defenitely not least; THE FOOD! O my god, we were in food heaven and ate there almost three times every day for 3 weeks. Lol!
So looking for a nice place to stay in the Amed Region, don't hesitate and go for Baliku Dive resort.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank manon1990106
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Brilliant resort. Clean, tidy, value for money and lovely friendly helpful staff. A must to stay here. Great location. A stay here will not disappoint. Also make sure you add to your trip with a dive.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LisaS45963
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We had a wonderful 3 night stay, although the property looking a little tired since our last visit 7 years ago. The spacious villas offer spectacular views of the ocean and mountains and a wonderful private terrace with daybeds. We had our dinners delivered to the terrace by the friendly and helpful staff. The pool has a gazebo and lounges, unfortunately no umbrellas, and a restaurant offering delicious fresh meals. Baliku is out of town, so perfect for total relaxation. Snorkeling and diving right across the road, and a great boat wreck just off shore. Highly recommend to those who appreciate incredible scenery and desire a quiet restful holiday. Thank you Baliku and all the lovely staff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John R
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip Bali and we chose to go to some off the tourist trail destinations so we could learn about the Island and know the Balinese people. Baliku was amazing...Our villa was so beautiful and the view to die for! The staff are just gorgeous and so helpful.

The restaurant / food....ahhh don’t get me started....we ate most of our meals at the hotel and a couple with local people in the village . The meals were very generous in size and fantastic tasting

Breakfast.....one word YUM

Afternoon Tea was a real and unexpected treat. But we ate too much!
Had a meal one night with the owner Donna, chatted and laughed the night away. This was a fantastic bonus for us - she is a wealth of information

Tried Scuba with them, which was free! Next time we are going to do a course.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scenic752859