Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.com$41
eDreams$41
FindHotel
Trip.com
Etrip
All reviews yoga shala haven of peace on demand amazing hosts pancakes his wife the owner swimming pool spa treatments little piece of paradise mario garden bali yogi
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2022

Just spent a week at the Kepala Cottage with my girlfriend and the place was a true paradise, beyond all expectations! Cozy bungalows, super friendly staff, delicious healthy food, a swimming pool surrounded by a lush garden with trees, flowers, beautiful statues and burning incenses making an amazing spiritual atmosphere, a yoga shala, a spa with high quality massage and to top it off the owners are always around checking to see if everything is running smooth. Strongly recommend.
Terimakasih banyak Mario and everyone at Kepala Cottage! Can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2022

kelappa cottage, we love it and we come back to it
A haven of peace, wonderful people,
Mario, Yogi, Kadek, Putu, Nelvy and his spa team (best massage in amed) as well as the restaurant cooks

Open the kelapa door, you won't leave
we, we are coming back in 3 months in this little paradise

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 29 December 2021

Fantastic!

Kelapa cottage was everything we could have hoped for in Bali. The Cottages are beautiful and traditional. The gardens and pool perfect for relaxing. The on site spa is very reasonable and all the staff we met were friendly, positive and patient with our terrible Indonesian. Whenever we head back to Amed, we will be staying here!

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 13 November 2021

I visited the Spa for many times and really enjoyed the massages in a beautiful and quite atmosphere. The yoga shala is super nice for a morning practice, surounded by nature. The Team is friendly and really helpful.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2021

I first want to thank the owners of Kelapa Cottage, Mario and his wife Nelvi for being absolutely amazing hosts.
When I first arrived to Amed, I found the little piece of paradise tucked back away from the main road and the noise. My dog and I were welcomed with open arms and gentle kindness. It was late and dark when I arrived, so I did not see the magnificent beauty of this place until the morning. When I awoke, what I saw was an incredibly beautiful and well kept property, with hundreds of flowers, a perfect pool, and much more.
I was not sure where I was going to live, but I chose to stay here for two months until I could find the perfect villa for me and my dog.
Each and every day I lived at Kelapa, I was greeted with smiles from the hosts and the staff. There were times when I would simply be sitting at my room oor next to the pool, and the staff would bring me plates of food that was prepared by Mario and Nelvi. Sometimes I would sit down to eat with them and their family, which made me feel like I was definitely where I needed to be.
I stayed in two different room while I was there, and both of them were absolutely perfect. Comfortable, well kept, cleaned once a week, and very peaceful.
I highly recommend staying at Kelapa Cottage if you come to Amed. You will certainly not be disappointed.
Thank you again for everything, and making me feel like I was home.

Room tip: peaceful, quiet, beautiful, and definitely worth every rupiah.
Date of stay: June 2021