Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$37
Agoda.com$33
FindHotel$33
eDreams$33
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews yoga shala amazing hosts spa treatments his wife little piece of paradise mario garden bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

I first want to thank the owners of Kelapa Cottage, Mario and his wife Nelvi for being absolutely amazing hosts.
When I first arrived to Amed, I found the little piece of paradise tucked back away from the main road and the noise. My dog and I were welcomed with open arms and gentle kindness. It was late and dark when I arrived, so I did not see the magnificent beauty of this place until the morning. When I awoke, what I saw was an incredibly beautiful and well kept property, with hundreds of flowers, a perfect pool, and much more.
I was not sure where I was going to live, but I chose to stay here for two months until I could find the perfect villa for me and my dog.
Each and every day I lived at Kelapa, I was greeted with smiles from the hosts and the staff. There were times when I would simply be sitting at my room oor next to the pool, and the staff would bring me plates of food that was prepared by Mario and Nelvi. Sometimes I would sit down to eat with them and their family, which made me feel like I was definitely where I needed to be.
I stayed in two different room while I was there, and both of them were absolutely perfect. Comfortable, well kept, cleaned once a week, and very peaceful.
I highly recommend staying at Kelapa Cottage if you come to Amed. You will certainly not be disappointed.
Thank you again for everything, and making me feel like I was home.

Room tip: peaceful, quiet, beautiful, and definitely worth every rupiah.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

Corona virus don’t stop the sweet of this beautiful resort! Very nice bungalow. Garden rich of flowers, tasty food and amazing owners. The couple Mario/Nelvi.
See you soon in Amed for an experience astonished for the snorkeling and the beautiful sunset

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank antonellos398
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Our visit to this slice of heaven got cut short due to Covid-19 and our government recommendations to return home (Australia). The staff here were very understanding of our need to leave and delivered exceptional customer service. Although we didn't get to experience it fully, what we did was nothing short of peaceful. The ambiance of this place is instant bliss, tranquil, yummy food and friendly smiles all day. If you love being surrounded by beautiful plant life then I highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Kelapa Cottage is definitely a hidden treasure of a gem in Bali, Indonesia! The pictures on the site don't do it justice! It's gorgeous and well maintained and the staff really go above and beyond to make your stay spectacular. The food was also delicious and the spa was very relaxing. We'd stay here again next time we're diving in Amed!

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank clairepharmd
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Lost in a little street, far from the noises of the road and crowd, the Kelapa Cottage was a total haven of peace. We were a group of 11 people and all had a great time here. Some people were in the big cottages, so typical and cute, everything provided in it, beautiful bathroom, confortable beds and balcony.
The other people were in the main building of the hotel, in pleasant rooms, with space and again good beds and bathroom.
The only thing that can be improved is the light in the cottages because in the evening we didn’t see a lot in our room.
Apart from this, everything was perfect, and really clean!
The restaurant is tasty and the breakfast was delicious too (maybe just a little bit slow sometimes in the evening).
Finally, the staff was so nice and smiley. Special mention to the girls from the spa who were so amazing. We did massages, facials and manicure and adored it, these girls are really incredible, so cute and good at what they are doing.
The only thing that could be improved in general are the bikes and the scooters available at the hotel. The bikes were quite broken and the scooters we hired were, for two of them, really not powerful enough for 2 people on it.
I truly recommend this hotel. We really enjoyed our stay here!!

Date of stay: December 2019