Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$29
Priceline
Agoda.com$29
FindHotel
eDreams$29
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

If you go diving on Bali, you have to take a divecenter with local guides like Jukung dive.
The local guides like Nengah Putra ( Monkey ) now the places like no other.
Other divecenters use tourists as diveguide, but they don’t now the places very well.
With Jukung dive I saw every nudi, pygmy seehorse or electric clamb.
So, diving on Bali you do with Jukung dive center!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Staying here as I was certified by Sidarta N back in 2010 and I will follow him around Bali wherever he goes. My partner did a PADI course with him this time round and also can’t speak highly enough of him. Sidarta is caring, patient and has great humour. His English is excellent and he explains everything very well keeping you feeling safe the entire time.

The staff at the resort were just lovely, so accommodating and helpful. Rooms were clean and tidy although wifi is not the strongest and it seemed hot water was limited. Breakfast was good and the resort is very close to some great restaurant options.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with my family and friends. Staff were very attentive and welcoming. Rooms were spacious and clean. Food was average but still tasty. I loved the pool area with views of the beach but the only thing I would say is that this is a dive resort, the pools are deeper than your average and are not child/non swimmer friendly. My boy swims well and so did the rest of the group so it was fine but I wouldn’t bring a young baby, on saying that, you will find the same in every Dive hotel. Would stay again :).

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mahound29
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Jukung Dive Resort for 2 nights. The room corresponds to the price. Pool is very nice. Beach is close as well. It is not very far from warungs and restaurants.

People come to Amed for diving and snorkeling not for shopping or sitting in cafes. If you like this kind of stuff you will love it there! If not, pick different place.

This resort would need a bit of renovation but it was ok. Staff is great! Everybody was smiling and helped with whatever we asked. We rented snorkeling equipment and scooter. They also arranged cheap transport to the next destination. Our stay was very good! Only the breakfast could have been bigger. At least a little place of extra fruit would have been nice.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 week, our room was upstairs with the beach view and wifi did not work unless we were in the restaurant downstairs which was really annoying, if we’d known about the extremely poor wifi reception we wouldn’t have booked the place. Bed was nice and comfortable. Food and cleanliness just average.

Date of stay: April 2018