Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$29
Agoda.com$29
FindHotel$29
eDreams$29
Tripadvisor$29
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Jukung Dive Resort for 2 nights. The room corresponds to the price. Pool is very nice. Beach is close as well. It is not very far from warungs and restaurants.

People come to Amed for diving and snorkeling not for shopping or sitting in cafes. If you like this kind of stuff you will love it there! If not, pick different place.

This resort would need a bit of renovation but it was ok. Staff is great! Everybody was smiling and helped with whatever we asked. We rented snorkeling equipment and scooter. They also arranged cheap transport to the next destination. Our stay was very good! Only the breakfast could have been bigger. At least a little place of extra fruit would have been nice.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 week, our room was upstairs with the beach view and wifi did not work unless we were in the restaurant downstairs which was really annoying, if we’d known about the extremely poor wifi reception we wouldn’t have booked the place. Bed was nice and comfortable. Food and cleanliness just average.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in July 2017 on a solo trip! I arrived late in the afternoon and they offered to take me out for two dives. My guide was awesome!! They have beautiful accommodations and amazing food!! Their Mie Goreng was the best thing I ate in my 29 days in Indonesia! I will be back eventually! Great dive facility as well. There isn’t much to do in town though.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I am a solo traveller and stayed at Jukung dive for ten nights. The rooms are very clean, the staff is very friendly, the food excellent (do try the rijsttafel). I did 12 amazing dives with Poleng. He is a great dive master and can find anything you want under water. He takes excellent pictures as a memory for you. I had a great holiday and would recommend Jukung Dive to everybody.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

It took around 3 hours drive from Ngurah Rai Airport to the place.
Stayed 2 nights on the weekend, we got spacious room for three with balcony facing the sea. Room is clean but the facility is just basic with no tv.
Dive centre is conveniently available at the accomodation, we arranged first time dive course for our daughter which she enjoyed it very much. Special thanks to Dive Master I Nengah who was so caring and attentive to our daughter, he even managed to take pictures and video during the dive nearby.
Overall it is right place to stay for diving trip.

Date of stay: August 2017