Lowest prices for your stay
$20
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
eDreams
Agoda.com
Priceline$20
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

The hotel rooms are situated on the high side of the main road and up many steps to get to the rooms. These rooms are in the need of renovation , shower over the slippery bath , no hot water in the basin, no tv, no tea and coffee in the room, the bed was ok, nice balcony to relax on. The swimming pool was good and clean.
The attached restaurant is down at the beach front down across the road , where breakfast is served, eggs to order and once hot food now gone cold to eat, typical of a lot of Bali hotels.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Would not stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cookapie
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

Clean room and toilet, soap missing like most places in Bali. Good air conditioning. Beautiful view, relaxing sunbeds, beach shower. Gentle employees and good food. I don't know what else to write but Tripadvisor forces me to write 200 characters instead of simply recommending it.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

I spent two nights in the hotel and I had overall a good experience. The room is comfortable with a nice terrace. The first day I had some ants in the room and the staff took care of it.

The restaurant is good although a bit expensive.

What I really liked is the staff. They are just so nice yoh want to hug them.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2018

Overall, I have enjoyed my time here at Amed Cafe. Initially, it was just a quick stop over for Lovina but decided to spend 6 nights here (15/11/2018 - 20/11/2018).

I would like to share my overall experience in my interaction with hotel staffs, have been satisfying. Wayan (one of the main receiptionists) has been amazing to me, answered all my questions, making me feel like home for the entire duration of my stay.

Room tip: The units named "bunuts" on the far right (when facing the ocean view are very susceptible to noisy coming from the main road).
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Family room with a king bed plus 2 singles. Had only stayed one day due to we had extended our dive trip at the last minute. The staff is very friendly there. Room is clean and hot shower, worth for the price.

Date of stay: April 2018