Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Etrip$21
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
All reviews walkable distance complimentary breakfast local attractions value for money family stay railway station comfortable stay decent hotel clean rooms sunrise point hotel staff hot water temple mani behaviour tourist hygiene
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021

Amazing hotel located near all the tourist attractions, walkable distance from the sunrise point and beaches and all the local markets and restaurants…
Clean rooms , amazing hospitality by Mani sir , Ayyappan And Parvathi madam …
Must stay at this hotel while visiting Kanyakumari

Trip type: Travelled with family
Parvathi M, General Manager at Hotel Temple Citi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2021

Dear Madam,
It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. I'm glad you felt comfortable in Staying Hotel Temple Citi. We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2021

I really enjoyed my stay at this place.
1. It close to most of the tourist place to visit.
2. Their rooms are clean and well maintained
3. Friendly Staff and they take care of the guest very well.
4. They also help with sightseeing plans at reasonable prices.
5. A special thanks to Parvathi Ma'am, Mani Sir and Ayyappan Sir for being a great host.

Dear Madam

Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Hotel accommodation is ok but not worth for the money I Paid. When I book it shows 3 start hotel, but in real experience it makes me feel bad. There is no WiFi, poor water tap maintanance, free breakfast is arranged in sea view hotel (as a customer it creates frustration and shame to walk into another hotel for breakfast), furniture is damaged, bulb is not working properly. The only satisfying thing is people are polite to reply. The hotel is very close by to tourists spots. But really service is not the 1% of 3 star hotel. On the whole I had a very bad experience for the amount paid. Most of the basic necessities are not provided.

Room tip: My suggestion is not to book this hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Parvathi M, Owner at Hotel Temple Citi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear Sir,
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We apologize for the inconvenient and our Management will take necessary steps.

Reviewed 9 October 2021

Stayed with family and it was great feeling. Facilities at the hostel was fantastic. Value for money. Service was great and room was very clean and walkable to all local attractions. It was a safe and friendly hotel to stay with family.

Date of stay: September 2021

Reviewed 18 April 2021

Very clean hotel during covid 19 pandemic. The staff are very polite and cooperative. The hotel is located nearby vivekanand rock memorial and beach. Also kanyakumari temple is on walking distance. Thank you

Date of stay: April 2021