The Indien Hermitage is a small very nice place with an amazing swimming pool and incredible views!!
At the beginning we thought it was just a quiet and pleasant place to spend some days...after a couple of days we founded some very interesting spots just around the corner of the hotel. They offer the car rental facility but if you are a bit adventurous you can just take aa motorbike and go around. There are some not too busy roads around and it is defenetly worth it to explore the region...lots of hidden treasures there!!
The owner is very nice and helpful and the food has this 'homecooking' flavour!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful greenery and rocky mountains, in a quiet exclusive area, Indien Hermitage offers open spaces on all sides to enable guests to enjoy the cool breeze from all directions. The resort offers comfortable accommodation in well-furnished and well-appointed cottages. The in-house restaurant serves home cooking authentic South Indian delicacies. Recreational facilities include a swimming pool covering 6400sq ft. The resort has a magnificent location, close by interesting heritage temples, clear waterfalls and beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Indien Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indien Hermitage Hotel Kanyakumari
- Indien Hermitage Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu