Even though there are many draw backs about the resort the efforts of Mr.Raju should be appreciated in developing such a resort idea in this area.
To me its a heaven for people in this south side. I think that this would be the first and only resort near kanyakumari, tuticorin and trinelveli.
The area is too far and remote i accept but only that gives a calm place to stay.Such a resort cannot be in the heart of the city.
There is some lack of Staff and Maintenance but not that much bad for the price he offers.
In future for sure when staffs are settled down sure Raju will provide better service.
Anyway i have stayed thrice with my family we enjoyed the rooms and the pool.
It was really a very calm place to relax.
We all liked it will also repeat often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful greenery and rocky mountains, in a quiet exclusive area, Indien Hermitage offers open spaces on all sides to enable guests to enjoy the cool breeze from all directions. The resort offers comfortable accommodation in well-furnished and well-appointed cottages. The in-house restaurant serves home cooking authentic South Indian delicacies. Recreational facilities include a swimming pool covering 6400sq ft. The resort has a magnificent location, close by interesting heritage temples, clear waterfalls and beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Indien Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indien Hermitage Hotel Kanyakumari
- Indien Hermitage Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu