3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Hotels.com$69
Priceline$67
Travelocity$69
All reviews swimming pool beach road sunset point place to stay walking distance breakfast spread could have been better major attractions pleasant stay house keeping kanyakumari temple sea lawn cons peacocks sunrise ferry
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

I can say, this is the worst hotel in the universe you can find. The service is literally zero and you can find the security and other personals drunk in the night. The entrance area will be completed dark in the night time. Not a place to stay with family. They take advance from you and do not make any advance payment. The pillow cover and bedsheets are turned to yellow with dirty smell. I recommend this hotel if you are not getting a space to sit in the railway station or bus station. Basically you will be cheated and family safety will be compromised is you opt this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 6 March 2022

Stayed 2 nights in 2 rooms. Large rooms. Place was clean but basic. The restaurant was excellent and we ordered our dinner early asking for fish and prawns that was not in the menu. The location was on the main street though the hotel is set back with gardens and peacock visitors in the morning. Ample parking. Air-conditioning was sub par and the mini fridge didn't work. Overall fine given the location and cleanliness.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 10 February 2022 via mobile

The Worst Hotel in everything be it House keeping, interior, service, Food...
I had family stay in the month flog Feb"2022 for 1 night, only part is good exterior of hotel, It makes u feel that hotel is nice.

Rooms are pathetic ,too old , rooms are not maintained only a charging plug, No proper exhaust in washroom .

Breakfast spread is ok. A Common thing they say for everything it's chargeable.
Breakfast is also ok ok..
Evrything they have their own Time be it Check out. Breakfast .. reason when I asked was Non- Availability of Staff..

No Proper Staff , Be it Reception or Stewards..

I would Suggest any one looking for This Property, should drop the idea..

If Score is to be Given, I would like to give -5 to The Hotel..

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 10 February 2022 via mobile

We stayed for One Night after driving for really long reached hotel at around 10pm and checked out before 10 am the following day.
What we didn’t like:-

• Check-In process and Staff (1/5)- Staff were not at all helpful and behaved like were doing us a favour on us by letting us stay. (we paid 5609/night)

• Booking and Confirmation (1/5)- We booked through makemytrip at last minute and called the hotel to confirm and mainly ask directions as we would reach by night ( we don’t normally call to confirm) the staff who picked up just denied that we have a booking (already full paid) and abruptly dropped the call. On second try they confirmed that yes they do have a booking in our name.

• Room and bathroom (1/5) - Although size of room and bathroom was okay but I wasn’t able to fine one clean area in room , trash can was not completely sanitised and was stinking, floors were sticky, there was some stain on liens , we were afraid of using there towel , there were no room slippers provided, curtains were dirty.

• Food and breakfast buffet - Food was average with basic buffet options (of south-indian food only), fruits were not fresh and restaurant was dark and crowded.

• Location (4/5) - Only good thing about this place was it’s location.

Tip : I would suggest to take a day trip to kanyakumari if possible.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

So I stayed in this resort for 2 days. If you ask me about the location then it's at the best location of kanyakumari with walking distance to both sunrise and sunset point. The sea is right in front of the Resort.
Hotel rooms are decent and had sufficient space. All the rooms are same so if you see on websites different options then don't get confused . I was not convinced with the bathroom as it had those old tiles and dull lights and gave me the feel of some government guest houses or sub standard hotels.

It has a nice swimming pool which is 4ft deep and also with a kids pool. Only problem is that the chlorine levels are very high in it and using swimming goggles to swim is a safe option. As it burnt our eyes and it literally burnt for almost 1-2 hours and we had a tough time with them.

Food at the restaurant is tasty... though a little expensive compared to outside restaurants... buy i believe that is because they consider this to be one of the top resort in this area.

Over-all if you ask me it's a good hotel but not worth the price they charging. Anywhere between 2500-3000 max with breakfast should be the ideal price .
I would give a 5 star for location, Food, garden and 3 star for the rooms.

Date of stay: January 2022