We had to stay in Kota in long road trip so we chose to stay for 2 nights. The property is royal palace with jumbo suites. It really very very large. The nature is pristine and lots of space is available everywhere.
1) We watched dancing peacock. A rare experience
2) Barasingha was spotted in night
3) Food (room service) is very good and affordable
4) Lots of antiques
5) My 1.5 year old baby enjoyed a lot. Child friendly property and policies.
6) Very quite, complete privacy
1) Breakfast can be better (we stayed in off-season with very low occupancy, so no complaints)
2) Rooms are so large that AC finds difficult to cool it
3) Renovation is required (I have been told that its happening next year)
4) Many rooms not having sunlight
Overall very satisfying and enjoyable experience. Must visit.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking