Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2022

We with our 6 month infant chose wallflower as we thought its a pure veg restaurant, will be better if we need anything for our kid as we are jains.
But i would say we had the worst stay here as we dint get any support from the staff here.
My kid got loose motions we requested to jus make a very soft khichdi (dal and rice was provided by us) just wanted them to cook it till soft but we were denied saying we are not allowed, but when you pay extra the same gets allowed.
We requested breakfast in rooms as me n my kid both wernt well they said if in room we will charge you.
Dint consider bad health of a 6 months old baby also.
The staff is realy rude and works for you only if you pay them.
I would not recommend this property at all.

Date of stay: March 2022