Lowest prices for your stay
$52
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Hotels.com$52
Travelocity$52
Orbitz.com$52
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

This was my second trip to Kota and my first post the pandemic and I did not expect Hotel Ortus to be great. But it was and more. The hotel offers the luxuries of a 5 star room and the staff are very polite and courteous. The wifi was powerful but I did not find the service secure so did not use. The AC was powerful and the room service was delectable. Didn't have the breakfast but was told by my colleagues that it was good. I would definitely stay here everytime I come to Kota. Worth the money I paid

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

I have booked ortus hotel for my business trip in rajasthan ortus is best hotel in cleanliness, budget,service ,food and location.In kota the stay should be in ortus hotel only.

Thanks