Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2019

This is nice place and hotel for stay. I have booked room from direct visit hotel reception. Rate was reasonable. They have provide nice service. Staff was friendly. Room was small but well maintained and interior was great.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 28 April 2019

This hotel was good for short stay. Room was small but well maintained. There was air condition in room and it was working well. Room service was good. Good hotel in the money range. Centrally located and easily reachable.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2019

Hotel location is good and room also ok but when i booked room throw OYO they sent me message me about my booking and confirmed two complimentary amenities water bottle and breakfast. After check in when I enter in room then I asked for water bottle but they denied same and said its chargeable same happened again in breakfast. Finally I paid for water bottle and breakfast.
Next day I complained same to OYO but they respond very poorly and every time holding my call then disconnected same. Finally they sent msg that my call not coonecting from there end and they will call very soon but still not received any call yet.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The rooms are small and the amenities are quite poorly maintained. The air conditioning is pathetic. Toilets are not clean. Room service is sporadic. Avoid staying here if possible. No food facility is available.

Date of stay: April 2018