All reviews banyan suite treehouse cafe swimming pool excellent property rooms are spacious food quality nice ambience welcome drink games room maintained property fun zone the entire staff courteous staff a wonderful stay great hospitality table tennis keep up the good work
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Once you get off the Highway you could be in any SE Asian country, The resort is world class. Hope they can maintain it consistently. It is the small things that count - the decorations, the furniture, the layout of the rooms, the design of the pool and the area around the poolside - everything was outstanding. The service in the Banquets was excellent. The ambiance of the banquet room was perfect. The service in the restaurant is ok. The singularly weak spot in this property is the FOOD. The items donot have zing and the buffer spread is very very ordinary. But for a 1-2 day conference or a family outing it is excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
1  Thank Vasant S
Rhythm_Lonavla, General Manager at Rhythm Lonavala, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Dear Mr. Vasant,
Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I’m glad to know you enjoyed the decorations, the furniture, the layout of the rooms, the design of the pool during your recent stay.
I’m concerned to know that we were unable to meet your expectations with regard to our food served in the restaurant, especially the buffet selection
I regret your experience, please accept my sincere apologies for the same.

Mr. Vasant, at Rhythm, we strive to meet and exceed guest expectations, however in your case, we failed to live up to your basic requirement. Please be rest assured that we will address each of these issues with the team and make sure that this does not get repeated.

Please do let me know when your travel plans bring you back to Lonavala, and I will be more than happy to assist with your stay.

Thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcome you back to Rhythm Lonavala.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

A relatively new resort with all-suites, immaculately done-up, good to experience!
Service needs to perk-up.....otherwise fine!
Location is central....hence easy to locate
Buffet is widely spread out to cater to all tastes!

Room Tip: Excellent Rooms; aesthetically done up new resort!

Dear Mr. Sohanm,
Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I’m glad you enjoyed the aesthetics and the buffet selection during your recent stay at Rhythm Lonavala.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Everything seems perfect at this brand new resort, quality of stay and food is excellent. We happened to stay in Cypress Suite which happened to big enough than other similar resorts around.. Loved the private balcony, good place to sit and sip and have a good family time.. Pool area is good too.. Special thanks to Pawan at the Front desk, you are doing a excellent job..excellent staff around too.. Just go ahead and book this resort..Enjoy your stay

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Milind,
Greetings from Rhythm Lonavala!

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review on your recent stay at Rhythm Lonavala.
I’m glad you enjoyed the stay, food and the Cypress Suite you’ve stayed in. The private balconies are indeed the USP’s of our suites where one can have a good family time.
I’ve conveyed your thanks to Pawan and he indeed was very thank full to you for remembering his services along with the other team members.
Thank you very much for your compliments and encouragement.
We will be delighted to welcoming you back and look forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed here with our 2 year old son for our anniversary. It was a pleasant stay the staff was very courteous we were upgraded to a suite and they even surprised us with a cake. The food is delicious. We ordered room service for lunch and dinner and it was great food totally worth it.our son enjoyed the baby pool. All in all it is a great place to stay rooms are nicely done and very comfortable. The staff is great!!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ridhima G

Dear Mrs. Ridhima,
Greetings from Rhythm Lonavala!

Thank you for staying with us on your anniversary.
I’m glad to know the family enjoyed their moments at Rhythm, specially your 2 year old son who enjoyed the baby pool.
Thank you for your appreciation for our staff and recommendation for staying at Rhythm Lonavala.
I and the team at Rhythm look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes from the team,

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Rhythm is a new place on NH4 that looks like a 'hotel' but has the feel of a resort. Its suites are spacious- living cum kitchenette and bedroom. The Two TVs even have HD stations. The bathroom counter is retro but the shower modern. I did have problems with hot water though. The food in the restaurant is good with a wide variety in the buffets esp in desserts. Service is very good. The young crew are unobtrusive yet prompt and courteous.

Dear Mr. Mukesh,
Greetings from Rhythm Lonavala!

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Rhythm.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Reviews like these assist us to measure our achievements and shortfalls, in providing the best of services to our valued guests, such as yourself.
I’m glad you’ve liked all the details in terms of the TV’s with the HD stations and the modern shower. I’m concerned to know that you had challenges with hot water. I’ve discussed this with the maintenance team and corrective actions have been taken immediately.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Rhythm Lonavala soon.