All reviews sher e punjab swimming pool magic show dj night rooms are spacious place to stay get together group of friends deluxe room market area the hotel staff lonavala market nice property railway station resort duplex descent
Reviewed 16 June 2018

1km from the main city. Nice property with Rooms, Banquets, Conference halls. They also have sher-e-punjab restaurant inside the property.

Taking about the rooms - it was of decent size however not luxurious, will not give you a 4* hotel experience. Pieces of furniture are quite old.

Areas of improvements -
- Amenities like Tea Coffee machines
- Better quality of towels
- Refurnish old furnitures
- Decorate the reception
- Decorate the lobby area
- Serve welcome drink

Room tip: try to opt for swimming poolside rooms
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank biswadeepm2017
GM_Valvan, General Manager at Valvan Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Greetings and warm wishes from Valvan Village Resort !

Thank you for staying and sharing your feedback with us. It was disheartening to know that we were unable to live up to your expectations. We are very sorry about the issues you faced. Please accept my heartfelt apologies and I am sure you will give us an opportunity to show case our improved product and services in near future. Please be assured that your feedback has been taken positively and addressed to the concern department head for further investigation.

I am also extremely delighted to know that you like our property in terms of rooms, banquets, conference halls and more over our finest multi cuisine restaurant Sher-E-Punjab. Thank you once again for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We look forward to welcome you back to Valvan Village Resort as assure you of our best service at all the time. Best wishes !

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Has basic facilities. Is a good place to stay for a couple of days. The staff is helpful and hospitable. The rooms are good though not exactly luxurious. Is very near the main attractions. Good value for money.

Date of stay: June 2018

Greetings and warm wishes from Valvan Village Resort !

It was completely our pleasure to have you stay with us. I would like to thank you for your invaluable feedback on TrivAdvisor. I am extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed your stays. Please allow me to express that your kind compliments is being shared with the team and it is going to work as an inspiration for them.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Been to this place for a short break.
Fairly decent place and easily locatable.
The room was good except for some fixtures like the bathroom door lock whcih was not working.
Hotel Amenities were strictly OK, there was a frog in the pool !!
Food spread was good and quality of food was nice.
Overall OK for a short break

Room tip: try the duplex room
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vivek2107

Greetings and warm wishes from Valvan Village Resort !
It was completely our pleasure to have you stay with us. I would like to thank you for your invaluable feedback on TrivAdvisor. I am extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed your stays and foods etc. Please allow me to express that your kind compliments is being shared with the team and it is going to work as an inspiration for them.

It was also disheartening to know that in few places we were unable to live up to your expectations like bathroom fixtures, hotel amenities etc. We are very sorry about the issues you faced. Please accept my heartfelt apologies and I am sure you will give us an opportunity to show case our improved product and services in near future.

Warm regards Saurav Mukherjee & Team Valvan

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Been with family booked two room,Have emailed prior to check on room maintaence,even though window a/c too noisy n no cooling ,my mom could not sleep over night,management need to look on room maintaence n not to charged bomb for room without facility,Staff are Excellent,service is great(Food n beverage,HK) n food quality is superb,Front desk lady(sorry for name)she took my request n changed my room on priority,so my mom slept second night,Every one courtesy with smile which feel welcoming ever time..Thank you team Valvan..

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings and warm wishes from Valvan Village Resort !

I am also extremely delighted to know that you are happy with our service, f&b, h/k and f/o staffs, quality of food etc. Please allow me to express that your kind compliments is being shared with the team and it is going to work as an inspiration for them. Thank you once again for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We look forward to welcome you back to Valvan Village Resort as assure you of our best service at all the time. Best wishes !

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We got okay room, in place of couple Bed we got two moving beds kept near each other ; difficult to sleep. We even did not got the room in proper hotel, it was in another building which is facing on back side of the main road. Wifi doesn't work in room.

No view from the room. The only plus point was the events in the evening the magic show and the dj night where we had a gala time.

Overall for that price i can get better hotel with better amenities.

Room tip: Do not take the room on the other building
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mechaitrali
GM_Valvan, General Manager at Valvan Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear Ms. Chaitrali M.,
Greetings and warm wishes from Valvan Village Resort !
It was pleasure to have you stay with us. I would like to thank you for your invaluable feedback on TripAdvisor. It was disheartening to know that we were unable to live up to your expectations.
We are really very sorry about the issues you faced during your stays. Please be assured that the feedback has been taken positively. We will definitely look into this.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcome you back to Valvan Village Resort as assure you of our best service.
Best wishes