We had a warm welcome and a super fast check-in, even though we reached slightly earlier than the usual check-in time. The receptionist was aware of our preferences like Kingsize bed and lagoon facing room and promptly guided us to our room on the 3rd floor (topmost). Extremely spacious rooms with all modern amenities like toiletries, tea coffee maker, comfortable bed and mini safe etc. The room also had a lovely balcony which gave the room a more spacious feel. Though the TV is a bit old-fashioned but all sports and entertainment channels were available and we were able to enjoy the Australian Open Tennis too. The variety of buffet was very decent and we enjoyed the food, the restaurant staff was very courteous. The food included Indian, continental and non-vegetarian variety. The buffets are priced a little higher at Rs. 500++ per person and it would be a better deal if they were included as a part of the tariff only. Recreation options could be increased as they were only limited to a pool table, table tennis and swimming pool. More indoor games could be added and some entertainment for younger kids could be added too. Since we stayed only for a night, it was fine by us but for people staying for longer duration, some more entertainment options are a must. The DJ music coupled with the stuntman show added to the fun in the evening, but could have been for a longer duration. The check-out was equally prompt and since we had requested for a late check-out, the staff was very obliging and accepted the request without disturbing us every now and then to vacate the room. The bathroom was spacious, nice and clean and had a bathtub. Though the inside access road to the resort is slightly bumpy and stretches for 1.5 kms, but its still worth staying here as the resort is very peaceful, has decent views and serves good food. What more could you ask for on a weekend getaway?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Lagoona Resort, Lonavala-India’s first eco-friendly resort in Maharashtra. Our resort is located in Lonavala near Khandala, on the Pune and Mumbai Express Highway, providing a leisurely escape from the city life. In spite of being on the outskirts, we are well connected with the city and beyond. Each of our 68 well- appointed guest rooms are fully equipped with TV, direct dial telephone, internet connectivity, channel music, mini bar, tea/coffee maker, electronic safe and individual temperature controls, to ensure that you are comfortable. Our all-day dining restaurant, The Patio features mouth-watering dishes from Indian, Asian and Continental cuisines. Our elaborate buffet spreads for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can indulge in a number of recreational activities such as the indoor ones like the pool, carom, and table-tennis or relax by the outdoor pool-side which comes with an attached baby pool as well.The Lagoona Resort offers the prefect hideaway for a luxurious holiday away from the hustle-bustle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your The Lagoona Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lagoona Hotel Lonavala
- The Lagoona Resort Lonavala