Treasure Island Resorts
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lonavala
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Neeta's Inn(Lonavala)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewslagoon villadestination weddingstandard roombig poolold mumbai pune highwayspacious bathroomindoor activitiesmagic showfamily outingcouple of nightsnice propertyexcellent resortworth the moneyloved onesscenic viewmain marketown vehicle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I was planning a weekend getaway at Lonavala and came across this resort. I visited the Treasure Island resort with my wife for the first time. I had booked a standard room inclusive of breakfast and dinner. I read few reviews for the resort on Tripadvisor before booking my stay. Many people have rated negative for the resort which is actually not true. I would like to share few imp things about my experience with Treasure Island resort:
1. They gave us a free upgrade to Executive room.
2. Staff, house keeping, reception were very kind and helpful.
3. Service is very good and on time.
4. Food was very very delicious. It is a 100% pure vegetarian resort.
5. Rooms were very clean and tidy.
6. No wifi available.
7. Swimming pool and other health facilities are good.
8. It is a very nice place for destination weddings.
9. I would appreciate the management of the resort if they could start some cultural programmes in the resort for the entertainment during the stay.
Overall a very good resort if you are willing to spend around 10 grands for a couple of nights. Worth to stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Before 3year ago I visit here that time well maintain property , clean property but this time very disappointed. Not clean , too much mosquito, no hot water comes , dirty villa from inside , v bad food this time , v bad noisy bed no comfort, before booking resorts not inform you there any live activities during you booking dates..
I booked for 3days I need to check out in one day. And they spoil my money.
If anyone read my review my suggestion is never ever visit here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tushar192
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The review for visit dated 22/10/2017

1. Food is below average
2. Room Service staff is good
3. Reception staff is very rude and cruel.
4. Not worth the money they take.

I requested the management of the hotel to take strict action against the reception guy. This is not the way to talk to customer !!!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Muhammed Talha B
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Hi, we booked economy room but they were give us executive room to stay, and it was nice and clean. We check in at 12.00 noon after go for sunny da dhaba for lunch, then in hotel only we get evening breakfast veg sandwich which was awsm, At dinner time all food are awsm with swwt and ice creams, next day morning we check out at 11 am, breakfast of morning also very good with lots of variety. but price is too high with GST 8.1k for economy room which is not worth, price must be max 5 k.

Room Tip: Lagoon vilaa is good for not for price, for lagoon villa price must be max 9 k and other room price must be 5 k max
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Had been to treasure island resort this weekend. They charge Rs 6000 per room - only room no breakfast, nothing. So we expected a room of that type. But the room was as good as those found in hotels charging half the prices. Also, the toiletries are very average. About food, taste is just ok, not delicious. We asked them to give us empty cups in our room and never got them.

The resort property as such is good - very big and the pool is good.

DONT EXCEPT TOO MUCH FROM THIS RESORT.

Room Tip: Over-priced resort
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family