All reviews swimming pool studio apartment pure vegetarian karla caves indoor activities couple of nights rooms are spacious house keeping waterfall recreation toiletries ambience greenery
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Had been to treasure island resort this weekend. They charge Rs 6000 per room - only room no breakfast, nothing. So we expected a room of that type. But the room was as good as those found in hotels charging half the prices. Also, the toiletries are very average. About food, taste is just ok, not delicious. We asked them to give us empty cups in our room and never got them.

The resort property as such is good - very big and the pool is good.

DONT EXCEPT TOO MUCH FROM THIS RESORT.

Room tip: Over-priced resort
Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank RichaRaj
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I am writing this review on behalf of a group of my relatives who are all senior citizens. It was a group of 3 elderly ladies (aged 68 to 75) who had visited the resort in the first week of April 2017. They insisted that I submit a review so that others realise how poor this resort is. Here are some instances that they mentioned I must write in the review:
1. The rooms were not great, especially when compared to the price.
2. The tea/coffee served in the room was not hot enough.
3. In the restaurant when they ordered bread-butter, it would come without the butter.
4. Despite mentioning that one of the tea would be without sugar, they would happily ignore and get all the teas with sugar.
5. When they ordered some drinks in the room, it would come without the ice cubes.

When the manager was briefed about all of the above, he offered a discount of some 5% on the total bill, which was quite annoying given the issues mentioned above.

Unfortunately, I was not aware of this plan made by my aunts. I am very much aware that Treasure Island's focus is wedding events and they hardly care for their other guests. While it is a 3-star hotel (I guess) and for that star rating one should not expect much, but then the pricing is way to high.

Date of stay: April 2017
2  Thank BhavinMody
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

If we visit a new place than shopping have importance in it and we also want a good and big place for shopping or rides than there is no doubt that it's a best way to visit for shopping purposes or for visiting purposes too it's really a best place and a very big and well mall if you ever visit this city you must visit to this mall it's worth watching place you really enjoy here because it's a best mall here. Actually almost everyone knows that shopping in malls are so costlier but here it's somewhere average even not so much and have many things to buy even we will confused what should we buy and really enjoy a lot so it's a best place to visit with friends or family you must visit there.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank SatveerS36
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I had booked a room for my brother in law and his family assuming this is still the resort I used to frequent many times.

The room he was allocated was dirty and not cleaned at the time of check in. Paan spit in a corner.

The towels and bedsheets had stains on them.

Next day early morning about 5 am some guests were continuously knocking at the door mistaking it for their room. Wedding guests and the 'mistake' was repeated throughout the morning!!

I checked in the same morning and constant preparation for a wedding the entire day and late in the night. Thank god we checked out the next day because the noise and commotion early morning was already too much.

On checking out a huge wedding procession blocking our way forcing us to
Walk on the gutter. Total chaos.

In all a wedding place. Not for leisure or relaxing.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank veeraj
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Dead bat in room, stinking bathrooms, no room service, no food on call... On 31st December night despite promising food in room they didn't serve us & lied that they had given any such assurance. Not even a bread slice for kids. In considerate staff & management.

Room tip: Don't ever go there!!
Date of stay: December 2016