Mystica Resort(Khandala)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
The Dukes Retreat(Khandala)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 124
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

Zara's Resort(Khandala)
US$ 81
US$ 154
US$ 127
Hotel Aristro(Lonavala)
US$ 46
US$ 39
  • Pool
Citrus Hotel Lonavala(Lonavala)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 52
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 71/night.

US$ 249
US$ 193
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

US$ 83
US$ 65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 72/night.

The Machan(Lonavala)
US$ 177
US$ 139
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

Upper Deck Resort Pvt. Ltd.(Lonavala)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 108
  • Pool
All reviewsdestination weddingkarla cavescouple of nightsindoor activitiesfamily outingexcellent resortworth the moneyexecutive roomrooms are spacioushouse keepingveghighwayrecreationtoiletriesambience
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Several things I would like to point out about the place.

I stayed here with my family (4 Adults) in one of their Deluxe Suites. I had read several good reviews about the place, as well as bad (Mainly about the bathroom stench) and I guess I can confirm that this is true.
The deluxe suite can accommodate 4 people and is HUGE. It has one bedroom, a living room and a bathroom the size of a bedroom. Below is my summary of the stay:

Pros:
1. Huge. 4 people can stay very comfortably. Lot of space to move around with TV's in both rooms, coffee maker and fridge.
2. View from the room is pretty cool. The first floor suites have a pool side view.
3. Though the buffet did not really have a great variety, the food was still good. Dinner and breakfast was included in our package so that turned out to be pretty easy on the wallet.
4. Swimming pool is just GREAT. The depth ranged from 3 to 5 and a half feet (Apart from the kids pool!) I was honestly getting sick of resorts sticking to a max depth of 4 feet even though they have a kids pool. I mean. Let a man swim in some deep water for gods sake.
5. Location. Its located on the highway! Its sad so many reviewers consider this a "Remote Area". Calling this place remote would be like going to a cobbler and asking for a haircut.
6. Sorting yourself. The hotel does not serve alcohol and non veg food. You can arrange for the same from the dhaba which is just BANG opposite the hotel. Smokes can also be arranged for. So in case you are one of the crowds who cannot really brave a getaway without these awesome but bad habits, you can still easily sort yourself. Plus the food in the dhaba is great. Its always good to have a few options around the place of stay to get some food from.
7. Staff behavior. Nothing out of the box the staff actually did for us (Common! we all expect a great deal of pampering), but they were cool, so we were cool.

Cons:
1. Bathroom. Argh the stench! Its a nightmare. The bathroom in the suite has a sliding door partition and I saved myself from the misery by keeping it closed through the night. I still remember saying a prayer or two before I went for it ..litteraly! ..I mean literally! Please make sure you change your room IMMEDIATELY if you find the bathroom throwing out a bad stench. Their drainage systems are pretty boring.
2. Pretty boring place. There is usually some activity that can be done within/ around the resort. Since this place is on the highway there is absolutely NOTHING. Its a good place to have a silent getaway though.
3. A reach for the "4-star attitude" and rates. Though they tried their level best to give out a 4-star vibe (rate-wise and attitude wise), honestly both didn't strike me. I could make out from the quality/ language of the waiters, the food quality, interiors, and of course by the quality of their cutlery. The forks were half bent, glasses were dirty and the waiters spoke as if they knew me since long. No please. This is as I put a "Mediocre" 3-star hotel which thankfully touched the 3-star coz 2 is just such a pathetic number.
4. No sink. Our room did not have a sink. What that meant was if someone was in the bathroom (which had the only water outlet- the wash basin), no one else could use the coffee maker/ wash the plates/ do anything that has to do with water.
5. Privacy concerns. So if you are visiting here with your better half, I honestly suggest you to go ONLY for the lagoon villas. They are amazing and do not pose as much of a privacy threat as much as our room did. Both the rooms are openly visible from the pool/ food area.

Tip to travelers: Read everything carefully.
Tip to management: Please look into the drainage systems.

Room Tip: Lagoon villa is the best. Other room choice then choose the first floor ones.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
13  Thank The_Honest_Bro
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I was looking out for a nice peaceful place to spend 31st night.. Checked many options in Lonavala and found this place.. It had mixed reviews on the portal but the pictures looked promising.. The location was out of the main city and there was availability hence I gave it a shot.. Trust me I wasn't disappointed.. The reason this resort had availability because there was a wedding just the previous day and they didn't entertain too many booking.. I reached the place and spoke to Mr.Joshi who manages the resort.. Since I didn't book my stay directly with them there was some confusion but Mr.Joshi made sure everything was sorted within no time.. He also gave us options to upgrade our room.. We managed to take the pool facing family room. He was kind enough to give us a nice tour of the resort.. We loved the lagoon villas but since we were a family we managed to settle with the family room. If you are a couple go for the Lagoon villas.. They are beautiful.. The pool in the resort is huge and nicely managed.. Since there was a marriage a day before they were winding up things but there was no chaos.. We checked in and relaxed.. The rooms were huge and with all the necessary amenities.. Rooms have T.V, Fridge, Tea coffee maker etc.. All the basic things you expect.. The toilets were neat and clean and had all the necessary toiletries.. We got up in the evening and had tea and snacks.. We decided to skip dinner at the resort and spent time on the dhaba next door which servers great food.. Before moving out we did check the dinner options at the resort and the spread looked promising.. From soups to main course and deserts they had everything.. Since it was 31st night and they were going to wind up the dinner by 10.30 we decided to skip it and move next door.. The hotel guys were courteous enough to call up at night to confirm if we would have dinner before winding up.. It was a good gesture.. In the morning we had breakfast and again the spread was good.. The variety of food they served was better than any other resorts.. The food was tasty.. We spent time in the pool and then checked out in the afternoon.. We all loved the experience and the service.. Would definitely visit Treasure Island resort next time.. If you intend to spend nice quality time without loved ones and need a place outside the city hustle go for it..

Note - This resort only serves pure veg food.. Non vegetarians will have to either settle for veg food or skip meals and move to the next door dhaba which serves yummy food..

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2015

the rooms are fairly huge with all modern day amenities and facilities available at the customers disposal. the location is a little aloof , out of the hustle-bustle of the city. The food cuisines are extensive. During weekends its very crowded so can avoid going during that time.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2015

It's a great resort but in a remote area, vehicle is a must. Much crowded during OFF days, else lonely. There is an eatery across the road, which is a big relief indeed. Kids loved the water activities, rooms were big and clean

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank skTripAdvFB
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I have been there with my wife n son. Its a good property but location is out of the main market area where all the hustle bustle is and facilities available. We have to go through Toll plaza to n fro. As it was not much crowded we felt little lonely there.

We dint had food there... But i think its expensive I believe after we had tea n snacks there. We had been there for 1 night but we were out most the time around lonavala. Hotel is expensive for a stay. Its just that very silent n peaceful from lonavala crowds n traffic.

All in all one can plan accordingly.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family