This place is really very bad , poorly managed.
First of all the way for this resort is so secluded , goes from the fisherman's village/society there. Once in the resort, you will get bad smell of the sewage running from the side of the resort and going into the sea. The food was so expensive because there is nothing else to eat in the radius of about 4 kms. The bathroom does not have a proper roof , so if its raining , you will not be able to take bath.
In the morning , you can see fisherman's doing all their morning job in near the resort and making the place filthy .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pozhiyoram Beach Resort,Alleppey,Kerala,India - dotted with coconut palm, facing Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (lake) and 4kms from Alleppey town. Blessed by nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut palms, a natural habitat of many rare birds. On the other side, an exclusive sunny beach with crystal clear sand. The resort is build on a concept as a fisher man's village were guests has the opportunity to see local fisher man working in traditional Kerala ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Stayzilla, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Pozhiyoram Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pozhiyoram Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Pozhiyoram Beach Resort Kerala/Alappuzha