Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$32
Travelocity$32
FindHotel$29
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

First of all I have to address that the staff is very friendly and Mr. Mathew helped me a couple of times giving me lift to a medical center treating my bad back. I can't express my gratitude enough.

When I first came there were to women with poor English showing me the wrong room. They were very friendly but it was clearly not the AC room I booked. After a phone call with Mr it was fixed.

The room was big and fine. Not super clean but still not unclean. Shower had low pressure, as common, and the warm water took some time to come.

There were almost no information about what I care of - wifi-info and when the breakfast is served.

After first I met Mr and he is very friendly and has excellent English. He helped me out with a doctors appointment and drove me there two times. Very nice guy!

The location is close to the railway so you will hear train whistles. This place is definitely not sound proof. Right across a small road you'll find the beach. Good restaurants avaliable within 1 km both north and south of this place.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank H3721VHandreasg
Mathew Joseph, General Manager at Baywatch Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Thanks very much for your feedback. Many thanks for the personal comments too but regret for the inconveniences though. But we hope everything ended well! Thanks again and do visit us again.

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Good location, just across the road from Alapuzza beach, Baywatch is clean, friendly, safe and excellent value for money. Our room was a great size, spotlessly clean and most importantly, good air conditioning! A tasty breakfast was served by two delightful ladies and Matthew the host was always on hand with help and advice. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mathew J, Owner at Baywatch Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Many thanks Paul for your wonderful feedback. Great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 December 2019

Excellent resort in Alleppy on beach road. Mr. Mathew, the owner is well behaved, genuine gentleman and tried his best to provide all necessary amenities. Specially, Indian coffee house is just beside the resort apart from other good restaurant around. Location is very good. I recommend this resort to the visitors in Alleppy.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mathew J, Owner at Baywatch Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Thank you Sir for your awesome feedback. We are much obliged. Very glad to note that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks again and keep coming!

Reviewed 29 September 2019

Have spent one day at Baywatch resort in September 19. This was a great experience. Resort is very nice with good ambiance and in a very good location just opposite to the beach. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Received great hospitality from Mr Mathew Manager/owner of the property. He is a very nice person. Got the room early at 9 am and he dropped me to the station in the next day early morning also.Thank you sir.
Definitely would like to stay here again.

Have stayed in budget room. Room were bit tiny for family and not matched with the pics given in goibibo site.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mathew J, Owner at Baywatch Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Thanks Raj for your awesome review and the 5 star rating, we are overwhelmed. Apologies for the wrong picture on the Goibibo site, they have done it wrong. Shall do the necessary on war footing!Thanks again!

Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

We had nice time spending 2 days. It was raining and all the water boat rides were closed, but Mr Mathew arranged for local sight seeing which was helpful. Resort is close to the beach. Rooms were big and hot water was available. Breakfast was good with both English and south indian options as per request. Will stay again if we visit Alleppey again.

Joydeep