My wife and I booked a reservation at Raheem Residency and they completely screwed up the process. We repeatedely called and emailed to receive some type of confirmation regarding the reserveration, and for 3 months heard nothing back. When I finally was able to talk to Satheesh and Parwathi, they gave us an attitude, said it was our fault. We stayed in India for three weeks and experience nothing but excellent service night after night, except for our experience at Raheem Residency. I never write reviews but felt really compelled in this instance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raheem Residency at Alleppey Beach, one hour south of Cochin, is an 1868 colonial property which was passionately restored in a classic, Indian style in 2003 by a small Indo-European private limited company. It is now recognized by the Tourism Dept of India as a genuine Heritage Hotel of India. Originally built by an Englishman, it was the home of the Raheems, an eminent Alleppey family, for one hundred years. Expect an intimate personalized service that respects your privacy in a sophisticated Indian setting with echoes of the Raj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Raheem Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raheem Residency Hotel Alappuzha
- Raheem Residency Alappuzha
- Raheem Residency Kerala/Alappuzha