we have never been so spoilt ! As we were the only people there it wasnt hard.Lovely place to be fantastic view of the lake especially fron the jacuzi in the pool.The food was the best we had all holiday but its a good job we were only there two nights as it was way expensive especially for India. We ended up saying to the chef that he had to tell us a price before we ate.There was no menu so you had no idea what you were being charged, it was amazing food and it was all sorted very amicably.
We were there for our wedding aniversary and they really went out of their way to make it special. There was an amazing cake and the room covered in petals and flowers with candles, really lovely.
We have very good memories of a fantastic few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park on Vembanad Lake in Kumarakom West, Kerala Backwaters is the sophisticated docking station for the Apsara. With a total of ten luxury rooms and a deluxe room lake view room, the resort exudes elegance and style.The Resort offer very private stay offer complete serenity.In food we offer traditional Kerala cuisine along with complete range of Indian and International gourmet to choose from.Aura Spa keeps one relaxed and helps in rejuvenation.The M.V.Apsara Built on two levels, the Apsara consists of eight rooms, a crew cabin, a galley, saloon and dining area, a sundeck and a picturesque forward seating area. The interiors of this luxury cruiser have been designed keeping in mind the luxury and comfort that the well-heeled tourists and leisure travelers require.Apsara Backwaters Cruiser offers contemporary and modern amenities offering inspiring design, innovative dining, sensuous entertainment, instant connectivity and edgy art. The onshore gym and the tented spa offer Ayurvedic and international treatments.The dining area and salon, situated on level 1, with their grand décor create an ambience of luxury. The corner sofas with cushions and tables on level 2 provide ample space for guests to sit back and enjoy the panoramic view of the backwaters. The impeccable services extended to the guests combined with the enhanced display of sophistication makes the voyage memorable.Enjoy this unmatched abode in a perfect eco-setting - a pleasant escape to the lap of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Yatra, ClearTrip, EaseMyTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your The Park on Vembanad Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Hotel Alappuzha
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Kerala/Alappuzha