Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews private pool presidential suite badminton court beautiful resort lake view recommend this resort other resorts back waters boat ride indoor games maintained property rooms are spacious welcome drink scenic beauty front office courteous staff main town
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2022 via mobile

The staff were very friendly, specially Aswathi.. the service granted was very hospitable and most importantly, the dinner buffet served was so delicious, , I just want to reassure every traveler that is considering this hotel is to go for it. Good value for money, excellent service... Am so happy...

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Abraham, General Manager at The World Backwaters, Alleppey, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2022

Dear Ms. Saratha,
Warm greetings from The World Backwaters, Alleppey
We are delighted to read that, you enjoyed this holiday in a place in touch with nature where you can repose with great comfort with some good food and great ambiance. The team members extend gratitude to you for your ratings and review.
Our team is happy about your kind compliments of the resort as a friendly place and we hope to see you soon staying with us with your family.
Warm regards,
John Abraham

Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

We had a 2 nights stay in the resort we had the best experience. The resort was good , the amenities, especially food was very tasty , I had a 3 yr old and I had asked for some customised food which they prepared and served . I was actually concerned about food since I am a vegetarian and in Kerela famous for Non Veg but the Resort ppl made sure that we had the best Veg food. The Pool was maintained very neatly when I had call them they mentioned only Swim Suits/Jersey types clothes are allowed so we were prepared for that, the rooms were maintained very neatly and service was extremely good. The only disappointment, we had availed boat service from the resort which was more than double the Cost what’s available outside. The Ayurvedic Spa was okay they had put genuine effort no comments on it but did not meet our expectations. They had kid play area well maintained and my kid enjoyed, we couple played Badminton in the court so it was a pleasant stay for the whole family. Their service was polite and I recommend this resort for others..

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sreeraj Nair, Other at The World Backwaters, Alleppey, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2022

Dear Mr. Sruthilaya
Greetings from The World backwaters!!!

Thank you for posting your memorable experience at The World Backwaters on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure to know that you were highly impressed with the so many different accepts of your stay at our resort.
We are truly blessed with a fine location as you had experienced and happy to know that you enjoyed the pool with mesmerizing backwater views hope your kids enjoy the play area more over that our chef and team could make you happy with their culinary skills. As you mentioned in the comment you are disappointed with ayurvedic massage for the next time we assure you that will meet your expectation
Thank you again for the recommendation of our resort and we would be delighted to welcome you another time shortly at our resort with your family.

Thanks & Regards

Sreeraj nair

Reviewed 14 March 2022

Excellent property . Perfect location
Lovely place , can't wait to be back to this property.
Thank-you ‍ Binu , Vishnu and your team, are always very welcoming and very courteous. resort & garden is very well managed and maintained.
See you all soon.

Date of stay: January 2022
John Abraham, General Manager at The World Backwaters, Alleppey, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Dear Mr. Jeffy James,
Warm greetings from The World Backwaters, Alleppey
Our team is happy for your kind compliments of the resort as a friendly place and we hope to see you soon staying with us with your family.
Warm regards,
John Abraham

Reviewed 14 March 2022 via mobile

The property was well maintained, my extended family of 10 stayed at the resort for 2 nights -time flew by.
The swimming pool is well maintained. There is a badminton court, bicycles to cycle around the property and even facility to try your hand at fishing.
Aswathy and team made sure that our stay was comfortable.

Restaurant was the other highlight- great food and courteous staff. Thanks vishnu & Team.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sreeraj Nair, Other at The World Backwaters, Alleppey, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Dear Mr. Vishnu
Greetings from The World backwaters!!!

We are truly blessed with a fine location as you had experienced and happy to know that you enjoyed the pool with mesmerizing backwater views hope you enjoy the fishing and more over that our chef and team could make you happy with their culinary skills

Thanks & Regards

Sreeraj nair

Reviewed 13 March 2022 via mobile

This restaurant depicts the real meaning of kerala hospitality. Well maintained, green ambience, Staffs trained with proper etiquette.

Resort is actually 20km far from allepy main town. But I bet it won't disappoint you. Entrance gate gives your royal feel, reception lobby Is greatly designed in kerala style.

Welcome drink was offered as soon as I checked in. Without a delay headed towards the room and room was really great. It was simple,elegant.

Restaurant food was awesome and tasty. Extra point for the chefs and restaurant staffs. They were friendly asked me about my home location and had a small interaction and it is unique. I like vibrant and interactive people.

Property is located just next to Lake. So early morning you can just sit next to Lake, enjoy tea or coffee and breakfast as well. You shouldn't miss early morning vibes, chirping of birds

I have gathered tons of memory, clicked lot of pics. Temperature was bit high around 34 degree. However I enjoyed the maximum.

Continue surprising travelers like us. Keep it up.

Food : 9/10
Ambience: 10/10
Reception/ Staff behavior: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

I must recommend everyone for backwater resort , allepy. I'm sure no one will be disappointed

Room tip: Everything is so good here,I'm deeply impressed

Dear Mr.Biswa,
Greetings from The World backwaters!!!
We thank you for your experience @The World backwaters.
We are delighted to read that, you enjoyed this holiday in a place in touch with nature where you can repose with great comfort with good service and great ambiance. The team members extend their gratitude to you for the kind words put upon for their efforts.
We are waiting for your next visit . It is our pleasure to serve you again..

Thanks &Regards