We loved this place every thing were there for a holiday from good reception neat and clean bungalows,excellent pool and a good beach.there are greenery around you and you feel relaxed.Food was excellent and was the staff every one took care of us.the village tour organized seems to a good idea if you are on long stay.Ayurveda at the spa again made us feel pampered. The buffet seems to be pricey affair at the dinner time so we preferred to order from the card and found the food appetizing and economical.Ask for the fresh catch in the evening to the reception they will arrange a grilled fish or barbreque.Infact this is aplace for long stays and relaxation,avoid if you are in a hurry city tour or short tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across an area of 13 acres of land, Turtle Beach Resort is ideally located at Mararikulam, a fishing village about 30 kms from Kochi. The resort overlooks the white sandy Marari Beach and has a rivulet flowing on one side. Stretching across the expansive area are 16 cottages comprising 29 beach cottages and villa. Facilities: The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned with en-suite toilets and individual patios. Room are equipped with TV, telephone, fridge, tea/coffee maker and individual safe deposit locker, Ayurveda centre, doctor on call, currency exchange, credit card accepted, travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, ClearTrip and HotelQuickly so you can book your Abad Turtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Turtle Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Abad Turtle Beach Kerala/Alappuzha