this place was a short trip from our previous destination and sound to be an excellent option to spend beach holiday,cottages we stayed was clean and was serviced daily.food was excellent with a lot of choices from Indian and western ,there were barbeques in the evening again a good option to launch on.the swimming pool was clean and was good.the beach also looks like paradise.we will be back on our next vaccation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across an area of 13 acres of land, Turtle Beach Resort is ideally located at Mararikulam, a fishing village about 30 kms from Kochi. The resort overlooks the white sandy Marari Beach and has a rivulet flowing on one side. Stretching across the expansive area are 16 cottages comprising 29 beach cottages and villa. Facilities: The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned with en-suite toilets and individual patios. Room are equipped with TV, telephone, fridge, tea/coffee maker and individual safe deposit locker, Ayurveda centre, doctor on call, currency exchange, credit card accepted, travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelGuru and Expedia so you can book your Abad Turtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Turtle Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Abad Turtle Beach Kerala/Alappuzha