I was here on my honeymoon trip. Stayed here for few days. Located on a beautiful and lonely (almost) beach. If you are looking for relaxing trip, you can include it in your list. It is still in the process of landscaping and I hope within a year or so it would be really coming to its real potential. But still whole lot of green around. Its ayurvedalya is averagely fine.
On con side, there is no room service and kitchen is poor. They have fixed timings for beach (8am to 7pm).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across an area of 13 acres of land, Turtle Beach Resort is ideally located at Mararikulam, a fishing village about 30 kms from Kochi. The resort overlooks the white sandy Marari Beach and has a rivulet flowing on one side. Stretching across the expansive area are 16 cottages comprising 29 beach cottages and villa. Facilities: The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned with en-suite toilets and individual patios. Room are equipped with TV, telephone, fridge, tea/coffee maker and individual safe deposit locker, Ayurveda centre, doctor on call, currency exchange, credit card accepted, travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Yatra, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Abad Turtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Turtle Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Abad Turtle Beach Kerala/Alappuzha