Review Highlights
Superb tour

We have just been on a 4 night 5 day tour with Earthyroutes and can highly recommend it. We went to... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
KateCinHampshire
via mobile
Fort Kochi- Alleppey one-day backwater tour

I booked this trip at the last minute and was super-impressed by the speed of response and how easy... read more

Reviewed 2 January 2019
annav2012
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Alappuzha
from US$ 606.00
More Info
from US$ 550.00
More Info
All reviews always on time driver mr wild elephants drove safely day trip constant contact careful driver the hotel staff local transport wonderful driver kerala trip my parents his knowledge wonderful person beautiful kerala from place to place tour company
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I booked through Earthy Routes for a 9 day trip round Kerala.
Deepak was very helpful and accommodating, the criteria required for my family, our dietary needs, the destinations we required and the class of accommodation we required at each. All carefully and professionally catered for.
Our driver Mr Biju was a true gentleman, his professionalism partnered with a resourceful and friendly demeanour catered for a great experience all round. His driving was exceptional, and his knowledge was on hand daily for guidance and advice. We covered several hundred kilometres and at all times felt comfortable and safe in our SUV.
Deepak was in touch throughout the trip with further advice and tips.
I recommend Earthyroutes to anyone who requires a guide to Kerala.
Looking forward to going back. Thanks Deepak and Biju.

1  Thank tajisingh
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I used Earthy Routes for their car services for an 8 day tour around Kerala. From the beginning, Deepak was responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. As a solo female traveller, Earthy Routes made sure that I felt safe throughout my trip. In face, Deepak was in constant contact and also provide useful tips/recommendations. Anoop my driver, was kind and helpful throughout the journey, especially when it came to booking excursions/activities. I would highly recommend using Earthy Routes for your trip to Kerala.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank solotraveller12797
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had booked Earthy Routes for it's cab service for 8 days. Mr. Deepak the owner is wonderful person and very helpful. I had read great reviews about Earthy Routes through trip advisor and I experienced amazing service right from Day one. Biju was our chauffeur for 8 days and he is very experienced driver, well versed with all the routes in Kerala and used to guide us about various tourist attractions. Mr. Deepak used to daily enquire about our experience and suggest the next days activities. The cab was in great condition and well maintained. I would strongly recommend Earthy Routes for your visit to Kerala.

2  Thank 768krunals
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I would like to thanks Earthyroutes for the organisation of our trip in Kerala.

I found Earthyroutes while doing some research to organise my Kerala trip by myself and I am so happy I decided to trust Earthyroutes with this organisation.

To sum up:
- Hotel selection was excellent. You can discuss with Earthyroutes and also ask for different hotels if you don't like the one proposed.
- Driver was very nice and friendly, very helpful, always on time and always discussing organisation for next day visits etc.
- Activities in the Trip where excellent. I found it extremely valuable to have everything planned. For example we did a boat trip in Thekkady (which I highly recommend) and Earthyroutes had organised the boat tickets, time etc. When we arrived there the tickets were sold out and lots of people couldn't go on the boat - if I had planned my trip on my own this is probably what would have happened...
- Pricing was very reasonable. For the benefit you get / time you save having everything organised I think it is a no brainer.

Overall I would say, if you are thinking about a tour in South India, make yourself a favor and contact Earthyroutes.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Chat79a
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Special thanks to deepak for such a nice arrangement! He was really helpful and added a customised experience to us.