its very good for couples and ppl who need some relaxation, i would like to give you my experience : 1- don't try to take house boat from outside , keep dealing with hotel. and i advise you not to try house boat! it was the worst thing i did in my life.
2- don't try to go out of hotel for far distance, when i take long trip by bike with my wife i meet some dangerous ppl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru, Yatra, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha