What a truly wonderful place... after a tiring arrival in Kochin we picked the Lemon Tree after some Tripadvisor checks and reviews, we made a quick decision to stay with the Lemon Tree. What a fantastic decision!!!... it was the most tranquil and beautiful place we had visited to date and just when we thought the scenery and quality of accommodation wasn't enough then the staff made it even more fantastic. They were so attentive, polite and lovely and made it feel like a home away from home!. Everyone should visit!. Oh and the food is incredible!. especially if you like Fish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, HostelWorld, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha