It was on owsome experience for me and family along with group of other families when we visited this resort. A picture perfect water front pool u can say its an infinite pool and no disturbance from outside. Its a typical village side where in u will get hear only birds sound.And the rooms were so well designed in a such a way from all the rooms u have the lake view. Food was owsome. We did some fishing on the lake and the same fish fried and served to us during our dinner. It was owsome. I want to visit this place again with my family soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, TravelGuru, Yatra and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha