All reviews the executive lounge the check in process stunning hotel different ways food choices great addition swimming pool shopping mall beautiful room rooms are huge breakfast and dinner business trip chinese restaurant hotel offers tea coffee nice buffet stayed two nights
Reviewed 21 June 2018

It has been a year or so since I have stayed at the Yiwu Marriott Hotel.

The hotel has changed the check in area from the lobby to the sixth floor. I was directed to the sixth floor to check in, but there were too many people in line, so I opted to go to the executive lounge to check in.

Sally helped me to check in. She was very friendly and warm and upgraded me to a huge suite.

The Yiwu Marriott Hotel is the best place to stay in Yiwu!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
YiwuMarriottHotel, Public Relations Manager at Yiwu Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Guest, warm greeting from Yiwu marriott Marriott. We are very glad to know that our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable. Please rest assured that your comment has been shared to hotel management team. Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Finally a great new hotel in Yiwu. Close to Yiwu market. Good Wifi. Very clean. Comforatble clean rooms. Walking distance to the Yiwu market and shopping mall. I was on the executive package and received an upgraded corner room. Very nice. Lounge was nice but could use a little more food in the evenings. Lobby restaurant food was good. Recommended.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
YiwuMarriottHotel, 公关经理 at Yiwu Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear guest, warm greetings from Yiwu Marriott Hotel. Hotel located in Yiwu CBD, the National AAAA Tourism Shopping Trade City and the Glory Shopping mall is nearby. We will continue to provide quality services. We hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The hotel is newer than most in area. Very clean and well appointed. Most of the staff speak English. Prices are fair compared to others in area. I chose a popular "Brand" to feel better about booking. I have returned three times since my first visit a few years ago.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest, warm greetings from Yiwu Marriott Hotel. We will continue to provide quality services. We hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel many times now and very satisfied.
I had mentioned that the food in the lounge needed improving and found this much better on this visit.
Jenny, the manager in the lounge always remembers me and my name and goes out of her way to make the stay as good as can be.
I will be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest, warm greetings from Yiwu Marriott Hotel. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your stay. Your comment has been shared to Jenny. We will continue to provide quality services. We hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The Marriott Yiwu is execellent in all means .The service was so good the staff also were so warm and welcoming . The rooms are so spacious .I would always want to come back to this hotel and also recommend others .

Date of stay: April 2018
YiwuMarriottHotel, 公关经理 at Yiwu Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience. Hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.