“Perfection ”

The Lobby Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Yiwu
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 27
Description: Restaurant with soul in YIWU Providing the best quality food in an exceptional location for amazing people is our passion. Come to our restaurant and share this passion with us. You might come as a guest but you will leave as a friend.
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I rarely compliment a place that has everything close to 100% and this place is the one. Food - delicious. Generous portions, excellent taste, Israeli style with a fusion of European tradition. Good mix.
Unlike other places in Yiwu staff was very helpful and really professional. What can I say fresh juice, juicy and succulent medium rare fillet (difficult to do right as you know) and nice carpaccio was a sweet melody to my taste buds. And I am telling you Saturday party was amazing - I got there for their first anniversary also and I can tell you the vibe, the music, the flow was amazing, just amazing.
This is the best place that Yiwu has to offer at the moment - I don't want to undermine other places but this Is the key. And if you want to make some business in this town - just go there.
It just blew my mind.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed dinner
Will be back again next time
Good food, good vibe, grate service!
Very highly recomended

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

the lobby was the best food experience for me after long time and
many retsuranunts
all fresh,tasty,good ambiance,nice stuff,
and good touch of the cook

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Great ambiance, great English speaking staff, awesome food and cocktails. Close to plenty of hotels.
Good vegetarian options available as well.

1  Thank Kunal P
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Nice environment, with pretty local and foreign waiters. The food and beer were OK, the place is well located if you can speak good Chinese. I’ve ordered, carpaccio, tagliatelle and sirloin.

1  Thank Haiyun H