See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Excellent location next to the crab market and the couple of dozen good restaurants by the crab market. Also, only about a twenty-minute scenic walk down to the beach area where there are more restaurants. The property is well maintained with nice views of the Gulf of Thailand and the staff is very friendly. The wifi is very strong and reliable. The congenial owner is happy to help you with ongoing transportation and anything else that you request. No problems here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Not a fancy hotel but closest to Crab Market. There is AC, clean beds and showers.
There are many tables and benches under trees so you can just buy cheap and fresh seafood at the crab market to have your own picnic if you wish or a few steps farther there several restaurants to chill out.

Room Tip: Not sure but I got good room without asking
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2016

OK, the staff don't speak great English, but they make up for it by doing everythig they can to help. The location ON THE WATER, and right next to the Crab Market and the great Democrat restaurant, is perfect. The price is also better than most hotels, certainly worth the money, and I've staid at many hotels in Kep

Room Tip: Ground floor. But all rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2016

A quiet family-run guesthouse, the owner & all the staff were great & happy to help with any queries you had. I had an upstairs room facing the sea, a good sized room & large bathroom, all very well decorated & clean. AC & Wifi both good & a very comfortable bed too

Very close to the cram market, & a 20min walk to the small beach area where there were shops & restaurants.

I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank jaynewcastle11
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Having booked in at reaksmey krong I was nervous as it was quite cheap but it offered a sea view and seemed quite central to where I wanted to be.
On arrival I was pleasantly surprised.
The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful and even though it was dark outside I could hear the sea. The room we were given was very clean and for Asia in very good order especially the decoration.
This is the only hotel I have seen using a hoover to clean under beds and mattresses which was a big thing for me.
The shower always had hot Water at any time of day and we even had an empty fridge for our own use.
The hotel will help organise trips and bus tickets which was very convenient and we are minute walk from the crab market.
This is a perfect place to explore kep and the surrounding area's.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple