“Great Food - Low Prices”
Review of Brise de Kep

Brise de Kep
Ranked #31 of 72 Restaurants in Kep
Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: By Kep Beach roundabout. Also is a guesthouse. Has Khmer food with french influence, popular in the evenings.
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We ordered fresh pork and shrimp spring rolls, Greek salad, Fish Amok and Stuffed Squid with a bottle of chilled house white that was a Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay blend from Chile. The food took about 30 minutes to arrive but it was really worth the wait. The fresh spring rolls were beautiful, the Greek salad had fetta, olives, capers etc and the Fish Amok was really tasty. highlight for me was the squid which were stuffed with a tasty seasoned pork mince. Beautiful food and nice wine on the second floor where there was a nice breeze.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

One of around 8 restaurants in the square near the beach in Kep. Not very busy at night, as I think people prefer to eat at the Crab Market. Food OK but nothing special - not too pricey.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The food was great and the prices are really fair. To enter the restaurant you must first climb some stairs but they've got an elevator which I think is only accessible for handicapped people. The downside was that it was in an open area and it was full of tiny little flies. It got so annoying that I didn't enjoy my food anymore cause I was more focused on not eating any flies,

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We had Pho and Bo bun, both are good of taste. We thought Bo Bun is Bun Bo Hue and were quiet disappointed when they served another kind of rice noodle with stir fried beef but this one is good to try so we thought that we were lucky to have a new dish on our food lists then. Yummmmmy!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I visited three times. The first two nights I had 200g grilled beef filet with mash which cost $7. It was quite nice but not sure it was worth $7. The third night I tried the beef mince with mash but the mince was sightly undercooked. The service was OK and I didn't have to wait a long time for my meal to arrive. I don't like the fact that people staying in the rooms have to pass through the restaurant.