“The food was great”

Brise de Kep
Ranked #32 of 73 Restaurants in Kep
Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: By Kep Beach roundabout. Also is a guesthouse. Has Khmer food with french influence, popular in the evenings.
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The food was great and the prices are really fair. To enter the restaurant you must first climb some stairs but they've got an elevator which I think is only accessible for handicapped people. The downside was that it was in an open area and it was full of tiny little flies. It got so annoying that I didn't enjoy my food anymore cause I was more focused on not eating any flies,

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We had Pho and Bo bun, both are good of taste. We thought Bo Bun is Bun Bo Hue and were quiet disappointed when they served another kind of rice noodle with stir fried beef but this one is good to try so we thought that we were lucky to have a new dish on our food lists then. Yummmmmy!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I visited three times. The first two nights I had 200g grilled beef filet with mash which cost $7. It was quite nice but not sure it was worth $7. The third night I tried the beef mince with mash but the mince was sightly undercooked. The service was OK and I didn't have to wait a long time for my meal to arrive. I don't like the fact that people staying in the rooms have to pass through the restaurant.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate there yesterday for lunch and we each had a salad. I had the Greek and he the seafood. Other thank a bit too much onion in mine, they were both very good. Fresh leaf lettuce, tomatoes, etc, and a nice piece of warm baguette. Service was very good and you can't beat the view. Right on the waters edge with a nice breeze.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We have a hotel nearby and we were captured by lights and lovely terrace of this place. It was quiet a crowd inside so we thought it should be good. My guess.. not only us were attracted by lights!
Menu is huge, all kinds of salads, pastas, seafood and so on. But as it is often happened: too much variety hurts the quality. We had 3 dishes of which one was too salty, one grilled dish appeared to be steamed instead and green salad was obviously not fresh. It might be though not an everyday case here, maybe because chef was moody or too many clients in... however we didn't enjoy our meal at all, and probably it would be much better to dine somewhere around Crab market

1  Thank Anna P