“Great, Clean & Happy Hotel!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover

Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover
Ranked #33 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great, Clean & Happy Hotel!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

I really love this hotel. I've stayed here several times over a period of 3 or more years. They have an excelent staff, great hot breakfast, too! Room is always very clean and stocked well. Really, I don't work for this hotel! Haha! I am in my 50's and especially like things my way, clean, nice and friendly. I always stay at this hotel when I'm in town and now even thou I live in town, when I have events that I need a hotel for. With this hotel I know exactly what to expect when I come, the best! :)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank BrnEyes789
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very friendly. I will stay again when I return for business.

1 Thank Katrina B
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I am a platinum club member so I stay at HIE ALOT! This one was below par, Bathroom was in need of repair/renovation staff was not friendly, and the breakfast bar was the worst.

The juice machine was spitting out water, the pancake machine was broken, and when I arrived there were no eggs or biscuts left. After not seeing a hostess, I decided on cereal, and after 20 minutes I left and still nothing was replaced. Now their eggs and biscuits aren't anything to brag about normally, its still nice to have the option and some orange juice.

As far as HIE go, find another one!

Room Tip: At least the room was clean, even if the bathroom need some updating/repairs
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Happyharvick
USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

Terrible telephone service when I called trying to contact a hotel guest. After I asked to speak to the guest, the hotel staff didn't say anything and put me on hold indefinitely. Another time they hung up on me. They must be very understaffed. This has never happened to me when I've called hotel guests in the past. Poor service.

Room Tip: Don't call at 6pm
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Diana L
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

We recently stayed here for an overnight and it was great. The hotel has been renovated and done well. The bathroom was nicely redone and the bed was quite comfortable. I dread musty old hotel rooms and this one had no smell at all- which is perfect. I didn't make it to breakfast but my travel companion did and said it was quite extensive (homemade pancakes) and fresh for a hotel breakfast. The property is easy to get to and surrounded by everything you expect at a highway interchange- drug stores, gas stations, chain food, etc. This is by no means a high end hotel but it was exactly what we were looking for and I would definitely go back.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple