All reviewsstarbucks coffeelobby bistrofront deskroom was cleanwithin walking distancenice outdoor poolmade to order breakfastconvenient hotelrestaurant optionsan older hotelhigh point marketthird floora nice place to staybusiness travelerthe check in processrestaurants and shoppingaquatic center
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great hospitality, great people, great service. We felt like home with comfortable bed and clean environment. We had our room on the main floor with a beautiful view of the court room... we sleep great with a quiet envirment... The employees were amazing people. We will definitely recommend this hotel. We will come again... no question..

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank IrisBowdery
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Great location near plenty of restaurants, within walking distance. The Courtyards restaurant was also good. I just like to get out of the hotel at night, if the weather is good. Had breakfast at the hotel...standard Courtyard menu and quality. Service was great, both at the front desk and at the restaurant.

Only complaint is the $17 glass of wine...wholly crap... I know what other places in the area charge for the same brand… $17 is nuts. this is not a $68 bottle of wine. I should have asked first...it won't happen again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnight for a school competition. Half our team was on the backside of the hotel...unfortunately we were on the street side. Despite being on the third floor, the street traffic was loud and went on non-stop all night! The walls are also very thin and you could hear people talking in the rooms next to you... make sure you ask for the backside of the hotel when you book to ensure a good night sleep AND don't forget your ear plugs!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Mike R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Dsvalois,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey regarding your recent stay at the Greensboro Courtyard.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed to learn that your overall stay was unsatisfactory due to noise from the street and neighboring guest rooms. A good night's rest is a basic expectation and I sincerely apologize for our shortcomings. I have shared your comments with our front desk, maintenance, and leadership teams so that we may continue to improve our facility and service. Although they may not have been available during your stay, our interior courtyard rooms are our quietest, especially for travelers who are light sleepers. In the future, a request for these interior rooms would provide better comfort.

I again apologize and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to prove that we are capable of providing exceptional accommodations should your travels bring you back to the Greensboro area.

Mike

Michael Reynolds
Greensboro Courtyard by Marriott
michael.reynolds@marriott.com
(336) 294-3800

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We only stayed at the Courtyard Greensboro for a night, as a stopover point on our way from Maryland to Nashville. By circumstance, we had spent the day driving right through Hurricane Matthew, so we arrived exhausted and would have accepted anything. Luckily, we were greeted with the nicest hotel room we had for our entire trip! The room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. Free wifi was also a nice bonus. I just wish we had more time to enjoy the room, since we left early the next day to continue our trip. If we find ourselves needing a place to stay again in Greensboro, this will be the first place we look!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2017

We had a very good experience at this hotel. The girl at the desk was very friendly and polite. Our room was very nice with a comfortable bed. I did not like the shower real well, but it was alright. The only drawback that I felt this hotel had was the fact that there was no free breakfast. There was a restaurant onsite and others nearby, but most hotels have the free breakfast nowadays.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple