“Consistantly Excellent Place To Eat When Travelling.”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #210 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 25 December 2015

When travelling and needing a quick breakfast, lunch, or dinner Panera Bread fits the bill every time. One of the most consistent restaurant to restaurant offerings of all the national chains. Plus the quality of food is well above average with premium ingredients and healthy choices. We often like Panera food options better than fancier more expensive restaurants. The bakery items are always good but when watching calories we stay away from the treats.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

what is there not to like at Panera. the variety of sandwiches and soups along with the flavored coffee is always a treat.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

As ALWAYS Panera is a favorite. I've never been to one anywhere that wasn't wonderful. Especially if I'm feeling poorly. This is my go to. Their chicken soup and rolls hit the spot. Makes me feel like Moms there taking care of me like she did when I was a child. My only problem I've ever had was they almost always run out of their pumpkin muffins. OMG THEY ARE HEAVENLY! !! TRY ONE. I promise you wont regret it. I love the fact that whatever is left over at closing gets donated. I really think thats wonderful. Shame All resturants don't do this. If I could I'd give 10 stars.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Their bagels and scones are very good. My wife likes their soup selections and the fresh bread that comes with each bowl.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The bread is fresh all the time, people is friendly and give you a lot of choices of healthy food, price ok, i keep comming back

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK