“Great place to stay for airport”

Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel
Ranked #45 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
statesville nc
“Great place to stay for airport”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This was a very good place to stay. Desk clerk especially nice and very helpful.Great location to fly out the next morning.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank lujStatesvilleNc
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Asheboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room, public spaces, generous breakfast buffet and efficient airport shuttle for the price of this hotel. Very quiet for an airport location.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Btravelogue
Best Western G, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 17 October 2011

My main concern in staying in a hotel is always a clean room. For the most part, our room was (i.e. very clean bathroom, linens, refrig/micro) so I was satisfied with that. We had an adequate supply of towels/washcloths, there was free coffee/sugar for the coffee maker, a flat screen tv w/free HBO, and a pleasant front desk staff. Also, there are plenty of dining and shopping options and a movie theatre close by. Now to be nitpicky: the room was somewhat dark (even with the curtains open); lights flickered before they finally came on; there were a couple of stains in the carpet; the furniture was somewhat old and chipped; internet service, although free, was intermittent; the complimentary breakfast was edible but was nowhere near "deluxe" as advertised (everything pre-packaged/out of can) and my husband's biggest pet peeve...there were 4 extremely small pillows (which he deemed "toddler pillows") on the bed. So would we stay here again? I can say that this would definitely not be our 1st choice but if everything was booked like it was this time (because of college homecoming games) we probably would consider it...

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank more_trips2come
ATL, GA
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I recently booked this hotel at an unbelievable price....so low that I was skeptical. I must say, however, that I was pleasantly surprised! The convenient location was perfect for us. We stayed two nights in a large, comfortable room with pull out sofa, lots of seating, cozy bed. I was concerned about the location due to its close proximity of the airport, but we never heard a single jet engine from inside our room. The hotel was clean, well maintained. Everything was perfect, but for the price we cannot complain: Breakfast was standard fare, but plentiful. There is a very small outdoor pool for the kids; we got locked in the gate when our room key did not work and had my daughter climb the fence to save us, but it was good for a laugh! If I ever travel to the area again, I would not hesitate to stay here. For the value, this Best Western cannot be beat!

Room Tip: Request the
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 29 August 2011

My stay at the Best Western Greensboro Airport Hotel definetly exceeded my expectatations. My family and I evacuated the Hampton Roads area due to Hurricane Irene and this hotel was one of the closest to home that we could reserve a room. My past experiences with Best Western properties have not been too great. From the time we entered this hotel, the hospitality and professionalism of the staff and the cleanliness, and quality of the rooms were superb. Thank you for making my stay in Greensboro enjoyable.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family