“The best Thai food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2015

This is my favorite Thai restaurant. The food is very fresh, flavorful and authentic. Order it mild or medium and then request the condiment try if you want to spice it up. Nice ambience.

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

The food is good - though there are a couple of places in town that have better thai food. That being said, I have never had anything that I did not like here.

Rearn is clean, quick, has good service and has great prices on their lunch specials. It's overall package is appealing and as such it has a pretty loyal following. Overall a very good restaurant

Reviewed 13 September 2015

I have eaten Thai for years spent time in Bangkok also . This food is very tasty and original thai. I had Shrimp Pad Thai which I would recommend and Chicken Satay . I have eaten at several Thai Resturants locally and belive me this is the best.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

They serve delicious authentic Thai food. The spring rolls are delicious and the main reason I like to come here for lunch. You just won't be disappointed with any of your choices here.

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

I've been coming to the restaurant for about 6 years & I still love the Pud Thai & the service! I have never had a bad experience! I've come solo, with my husband, & with a group of friends. They always seem to get it right each & every time.