“Good Food but Slow”

Ichi Sushi Asian Grill
Ranked #188 of 951 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I'm a regular here because I think the food is great. It's definitely the best "quick" Asian food spot in the area. However, the food isn't always that quick and the service isn't always that great.

One time, my husband got his food 7 minutes (no exaggeration) before I did. This has happened multiple times although 7 minutes is the longest I've ever had to wait.

I continue to eat here because of the food! It's my kind of Asian cuisine and it's predictable. Always the same great food.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Went here for dinner with my sister. We both love Asian food and sushi. The location was not the best, it is inside a shoping center which gives is a cheap asian restuarant feel. That being said, if I was ever in the mood for some fast, and good, Asian food I would go here again. We had the Drunken Noodle, one of my favorites, and it tasted great. We also ordered the house sushi (the chef picks what you get) this was disappointing. I thought they would give us some of the good stuff and we got a plain spicy tuna roll and some sashimi. I find sashimi a little boring so was not thrilled with this. That being said, it was good, and I would order sushi from them again, but I would pick it instead of letting them pick it.
Over all, I liked the place, again, the location is a bummer, but the food was good, low priced, and the wait staff very attentive. If in the mood for a fast Asain meal, this would be a good place to go.
Oh - the ginger dressing is good but they put ALOT on the salad - may want to ask for it on the side.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Had a nice family night out for dinner. Sushi was good. My wife had Mongolian beef which was superb. Prices were reasonable and the portions ample. My only complaint was the atmosphere. We could have been in any of a hundred restaurants.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This has become our go to spot in Greensboro. Easy, relaxed, classy atmosphere with delicious food! Service has always been great, and the prices are reasonable (especially considering how fresh the food is here). We will be back over and over. Hard to choose with so many options on the menu, you have to go back for more tastes! Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I keep going back to this sushi restaurant thinking I am going to like it. The rolls are generously made, the menu nicely done, the people very helpful and friendly.

The bottom line however is the fish is just tasteless. If not for the other items, avocado, ginger, soy it would have no taste at all.

Please find a better place to buy your fish before this makes you lose business!