“Our go to spot for great sushi and hibachi!”

Ichi Sushi Asian Grill
Ranked #194 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This has become our go to spot in Greensboro. Easy, relaxed, classy atmosphere with delicious food! Service has always been great, and the prices are reasonable (especially considering how fresh the food is here). We will be back over and over. Hard to choose with so many options on the menu, you have to go back for more tastes! Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I keep going back to this sushi restaurant thinking I am going to like it. The rolls are generously made, the menu nicely done, the people very helpful and friendly.

The bottom line however is the fish is just tasteless. If not for the other items, avocado, ginger, soy it would have no taste at all.

Please find a better place to buy your fish before this makes you lose business!

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

The staff is very pleasant, friendly, and smile while they serve you. I like happy people. The appetizers were made of fresh ingredients and very tasty. The main dish of sushi was well prepared on very nice dishes. I will be back.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

After walking around the Bog Garden we popped over to the Jefferson Center for some shopping. With no real dinner plans I did have a craving for Asian food. We literally happened onto Ichi Sushi and we were so very glad! It was great! We had sushi (super that we could order as an appetizer 2 pieces so we could try new ones), summer rolls (best ever), crispy scallops, and drunken noodles. Everything was fresh and delish! Prices were reasonable especially for the amount of food you get. Service was super! We will most definitely return!

Reviewed 23 October 2015

In Greensboro and hungry for Japanese food, my wife and I found this place online and figured we'd give it a try. Fabulous!
The service could not have been better--quick, friendly, intelligent, and accommodating (some special dietary requests). And the food was fantastic--fresh, perfectly prepared, and beautifully presented.
Plus, the place is welcoming and comfortable.
Ichi Sushi will now be our go-to Japanese restaurant on my regular trips to Greensboro.